• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Muscular Healthy Guy vs. A Rich Man (but unhealthy)

RonWid

RonWid

I prefer to have a healthy looking body than a rich man who doesn't even concern about his health. Plus, having a great looking body is a great experience while you are still here on earth living strong, healthy and happy as well. Does it make any kind of a sense to you? lol

However, of course we need a job to sustain our needs everyday, but we must use it wisely in such a way that our body will benefit and get involve our love ones and friends to a meaningful and healthy lifestyle.

To top it all, I WANT TO LIVE HEALTHY ALL THROUGH MY LIFE.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I agree, your real wealth is your health. I would rather work and have time to train and take care of myself than have to work all the time to pay for a nice ass car and be really well off while looking like shit.
That is why I am going into the Chiropractic field or Physical Therapy.. you have more time to do this stuff.
Good post :xyxthumbs:

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Rich, but then I'd start practicing health from there.

Is that cheating?

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Rich, but then I'd start practicing health from there.

Is that cheating?

yes :disgust:
But that works, I will be well off with my profession and will have time to take care of myself. So I guess it is the profession you chose

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i would hate for money to be the only reason women wanted to be around me and that is usually the case with excessively wealthy people. without question health. you just feel so much better about yourself....

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Just like my Exercise Physiology professor always says..."Most people die around 50 but are barried around 70." Quality of life is way more important than being wealthy IMO.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'd rather be healthy than rich.

Mygeeto

Mygeeto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i want, and will have both.

RonWid

RonWid

nice to hear all of your posts guys..

MetalMX

MetalMX

Id rather be poor and muscular and healthy then rich and a fat mess anyday :coolguy:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Mikew

Mikew

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
If i had to choose between getting a shitload of money, but not be allowed to do any sort of physical activity, or continue to train but not be able to get wealthy in the future I would easily choose option number 2.

But luckily, the world doesnt work that way. We can be healthy, and still make a good career, and get all those meaningless toys that we all want : D

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
healthy and will make my way to richness. :gaygay:

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
If you don't half-ass it, I see no reason why you can't work hard, get rich, and train and still be huge. Just go buy the dvd Driven from Mark Dugdale. Yea, it's hard, because it's a full schedule, busy as hell. But you can get it done. This is a great dvd worth watching

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Healthy any day but it's true more women (admittedly of a certain ilk) would be more attracted to the rich guy, and the fact that his health is bad would probably sweeten the deal cos they'd get the money quicker when he died!

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ok... it`s too vague.

Rich but sick ? Or just unfit. Because in that case I`d rather be rich, and then buy a personal trainer and nutritionist and build my way up from there. WITH all the money of the world :3

Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Healthy any day but it's true more women (admittedly of a certain ilk) would be more attracted to the rich guy, and the fact that his health is bad would probably sweeten the deal cos they'd get the money quicker when he died!
you're right bro, thats how 99% of women are :49: