• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

My Boobs Are OK!

P

Pioneer

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 21, 2007
Messages
647
Points
18
This passes as a song these days?

The video i can understand but why does she even bother singing? She needs to be making videos but not music videos.....




 
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
yes, they are OK .... but this chick is so dumb that I can't get past the fact that she sounds like she has the intelligence of a common 12 yr old.
 
theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
3,327
Points
38
shes banging!! and im sure she has made videos like that
 
theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
3,327
Points
38
yes, they are OK .... but this chick is so dumb that I can't get past the fact that she sounds like she has the intelligence of a common 12 yr old.
the dumber they are the better, you tell them you wanna marry them and the panties drop, just dont let them find out where you live haha
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
the fact that shes so stupid and the fact that she is singing THIS song totally turns me off towards her :disgust: i would prefer to punch her in the throat than to have any sort of relation with her.
 
P

Pioneer

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 21, 2007
Messages
647
Points
18
the fact that shes so stupid and the fact that she is singing THIS song totally turns me off towards her :disgust: i would prefer to punch her in the throat than to have any sort of relation with her.

LOL, whoa calm down buddy.... :mf_emoticon_psychot

Yea its a bullshit song and i cant believe the amount of crap that gets accepted as music these days. But the sad thing is that she probally will sell cause thats how shit music has become these days......:ugh:
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
oh dude... people like that piss me off quite alot :keke: if she tried to grope me it punch her in the cunt.
 
P

Pioneer

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 21, 2007
Messages
647
Points
18
^ LOL :49:
 
Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
Joined
Aug 10, 2006
Messages
4,603
Points
63
This is just fucked up.
 
bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Nov 29, 2006
Messages
1,274
Points
38
Her next big hit is "My vag is ok"
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
we'll see her soon on brazzers.com :ughfingers:
 
HammerZC

HammerZC

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jul 6, 2008
Messages
60
Points
6
Shes a norwegian glamour model(hot, but dumb).
 
Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2007
Messages
3,475
Points
38
An the next Grammy goes for !
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
Line that type of female stupidity is contagious buddy.
 

Similar threads

TalkAdmin
Replies
1
Views
11K
Charlie
C
Tonyk212000
Replies
5
Views
3K
Hypocrisy86
Hypocrisy86
Top