• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

My Boobs Are OK!

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
It's hard to filter out chicks stupidity
to deal with it, its like you gotta keep something in your head keeping
you sane, while they ramble.
 
nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 2, 2006
Messages
2,603
Points
38
Yes her boobs are OK but that song was annoying.
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
Sorry... there was singing involved? I didn't notice.
 
Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
6,255
Points
38
I guess theres alot of them like that
where you live Line.
break out of the aura :ughnoes:
LOL, Line is fine, thanks. :tip-hat:
not really... i just have high standards. which works for me fine.
No, you do have much to learn. I didn't become an admin because I know shit about lifting weights...
 
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
No, you do have much to learn. I didn't become an admin because I know shit about lifting weights...

Yup, he knows how to kiss a LOOOOTTTT of ass ;)

:hsughr:
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
LOL, Line is fine, thanks. :tip-hat:

No, you do have much to learn. I didn't become an admin because I know shit about lifting weights...

why?
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
Line Skeptics in a band. lol.
but maybe Aussie hunting pussy
is different for American hunting pussy
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
theres goes my typing again
staircase of doom, beware :ughnoes: lol.
 
Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 30, 2007
Messages
2,986
Points
38
This is pretty much what it comes down to. You don't dismiss hotness because of stupidity, you find ways to work around it.

Promote this man! :linedrunk:

Trust me, I know some DUMB girls. One of which worked at the Gym I did my co-op at actually asked me why the 20lb barbell says "20lbs when the weights on the side only say '2.5lbs' " :uhoh2:

But did that matter to me when she used grab my butt and make sexy jokes? Hell no! :xyxthumbs:
 
Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 14, 2008
Messages
3,424
Points
38
i like women... but i dont associate with stupid women such as that.



totally agree, at least not sober anyway


Originally posted by Line
No, you do have much to learn. I didn't become an admin because I know shit about lifting weights...


huh? skeptic having high standards is not only fine, it's admirable. anyone can hook up with a dumb woman like this.
 
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
If you would not sleep with this girl because she is dumb, YOU = Gay :greddy:

end thread....

It is like a wise man once said:
"I cannot have sex with your personality, I can't put my penis in your college degree, I can't shove my fist in your childhood dreams.. so why are you sharing all this information with me?"

... words of wisdom
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
It is like a wise man once said:
"I cannot have sex with your personality, I can't put my penis in your college degree, I can't shove my fist in your childhood dreams.. so why are you sharing all this information with me?"

... words of wisdom

Bahahahahaha:bowroflarms:
 
Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 14, 2008
Messages
3,424
Points
38
If you would not sleep with this girl because she is dumb, YOU = Gay :greddy:

end thread....

It is like a wise man once said:
"I cannot have sex with your personality, I can't put my penis in your college degree, I can't shove my fist in your childhood dreams.. so why are you sharing all this information with me?"

... words of wisdom



whoa whoa i didn't say that. though i find her stupidity appaling, i cannot say that i could resist her. but i'm also saying that just because skeptic won't fuck anything with a vagina because he has standards doesn't mean he has "a lot to learn"
 

Similar threads

TalkAdmin
Replies
1
Views
11K
Charlie
C
Tonyk212000
Replies
5
Views
3K
Hypocrisy86
Hypocrisy86
Top