• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

my experience with CEM

thicknasty

thicknasty

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hey guys, just wanted to give some feed back on my experience with CEM. As with any company, I like to search and get feed back about them before doing bussiness. The only feed back I have ever seen on any forums that CEM sponcers is only in regards to their turn around time and customer service (which where both great for Me), but I've never seen anything regarding their actual research products. After receiving my products I had a concern that what I had ordered and received was not what was being advertised on their site. I ordered a couple bottles of their clomid that where said to be 35mgs/ml in a white bottle with a syringe for withdrawing. What I received was bottles that said clomid on them, however, the brand name on the bottles said CEL (rather than CEM) and it was in a clear spray bottle. The main concern of mine was that on the bottle it says 6mg/ml, rather that the 35mg/ml that's advertised on their site. When I emailed them about it, all that was replied was " oh, it's a misprint." Well, that's one hell of a misprint. I would think that a legitimate company would fix a misprint such as this or at least inform the customer of the misprint before selling the product. I'm certainly not trying to discourage anybody from using them, I still think they are a good company and will continue to use them. I do, however, feel it is important to report ALL feedback on a company regardless of the nature of the feedback to inform other potential customers.

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
thats really werid, the two things I got from them "looked" legit and fine. I wish I would get the stuff tested though. I go with inovative research now though. They had a hell of a sale just recently and I stocked up.

H

hummer4444

Yeah, what is the deal with innovative research.....I glanced at the website and kind of curious. Does anyone have any experience researching those products????

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
IR seem legit to me. I like their nolva so far.

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
you guys need better legit sources for your peptide needs.. all these companies mentioned are highly overpriced! if i get the permission i will give you a solid site..

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
you guys need better legit sources for your peptide needs.. all these companies mentioned are highly overpriced! if i get the permission i will give you a solid site..

If its a website, and they don't have anything illegal just "research Chemicals" then post it. I know I want it. :xyxthumbs: I loved my legit IGF-1.

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i need more info-i know quite a bit about roids, but what exactly is igf-1, and if these are "research chemicals" does that mean I can order them legaly in US?thanks

S

spymoney15

I have had very good experiences with CEM research chems.

R

rockman215

Ordered from CEM on two different occasions and both times were good. The order was delivered in 5 days and the chems were legit. They seem very trustworthy to me.

thicknasty

thicknasty

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ordered from CEM on two different occasions and both times were good. The order was delivered in 5 days and the chems were legit. They seem very trustworthy to me.

They pulled through for me aswell. I would just think that a legit company such as them would not be shipping out products knowing that there are major mis-prints on them, while not even bringing it to the attention of the customer.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff