• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

My last bulking pictures.

HATER

HATER

Wow, you look massive...

If I were you I'll cut down at least 45-50 pounds...

that's the plan... i just hope i dont lose too much muscle if i drop 45-50 lbs.... most likelly i will...

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Damn bro and your askin for advice huh? Looks like you know what your doing to me, just keep it up and cut down a little to really show that thick ass muscle you have gained since 145 lbs.. .makes me wish I kept my progress with pics since I started at 160...
Good luck with cutting down, I am looking forward to seeing how you look.

HATER

HATER

Damn bro and your askin for advice huh? Looks like you know what your doing to me, just keep it up and cut down a little to really show that thick ass muscle you have gained since 145 lbs.. .makes me wish I kept my progress with pics since I started at 160...
Good luck with cutting down, I am looking forward to seeing how you look.

thanx braqq... and i'm always gonna continue to ask questions, no matter how big i am, i'll be honest and admit that i'm not full of myself and that i always listen to wut others give me or tell me, because its them that can see wut i should do, and not me so much since i look at myself everyday.

peterknowles25

peterknowles25

Truly amazing progress bro, well done and keep up the hard work!

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i´m impressed but still i gotta be honest what i think: you got like 40lbs-60lbs of fat there. not good, cuz you have put on too much weight that is fat. for a natural bodybuilder you can´t gain alot of weight cuz there is a limited amount of muscle you can gain per week,month,year etc so if you are gaining more than 5-10lbs a year than you are gaining fat plain simple. when you diet down do for like 6 months and do it slowly cuz that is the only possability that you will keep the most muscle. just wanna tell you the truth

quoted from layne norton

HATER

HATER

i´m impressed but still i gotta be honest what i think: you got like 40lbs-60lbs of fat there. not good, cuz you have put on too much weight that is fat. for a natural bodybuilder you can´t gain alot of weight cuz there is a limited amount of muscle you can gain per week,month,year etc so if you are gaining more than 5-10lbs a year than you are gaining fat plain simple. when you diet down do for like 6 months and do it slowly cuz that is the only possability that you will keep the most muscle. just wanna tell you the truth

quoted from layne norton

damn.. quoted from layne norton?. u sayin he seen these?...lol.. thnx for the input though.. ur absolutely right... and thats exactly wut i'm doing.

EternaL

EternaL

what can i say you are HUGE:xyxthumbs:

KingDeadlift

KingDeadlift

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Progress nothing short of remarkable brother

Can't wait until you cut down

HATER

HATER

Progress nothing short of remarkable brother

Can't wait until you cut down

thanx lionhear and thnx eternal.. ... kingdeadlift.. also thnx for ur comments and i have been leaning out since september now.. i've lost about 47 lbs. or so.. i'm hopin to drop another 20 at the most i hope, and then i'll post up sum pictures for you guys to see.. ..

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
T

tupac

Hater you look really good.
Keep up the good work man and i know how hard its to work those calves.

they are a bitch. i think im going to train calves on one day and do it hardcore lol.

man you are impressive. cut down slowly and take your time man. dont do anything new just eat a lil less and do more cardio dont change your routine cuse its being working great for you.

keep it and hopefully you will looking fabulous in about 2-3 month.

regards
-tupac

HATER

HATER

Hater you look really good.
Keep up the good work man and i know how hard its to work those calves.

they are a bitch. i think im going to train calves on one day and do it hardcore lol.

man you are impressive. cut down slowly and take your time man. dont do anything new just eat a lil less and do more cardio dont change your routine cuse its being working great for you.

keep it and hopefully you will looking fabulous in about 2-3 month.

regards
-tupac

thnx alot man. .. i appreciate it... i've lose about 48 or so pounds right now.... calves are still a bitch..lol.. nothin changed there.... hope to have sum new pix when i drop 20 more..hopefully... and i guess you are like me... calves won't grow no matter wut.. but u know wut.. just keep at it.. sumthing's gotta happen..

Lisu

Lisu

Naturally? So great job Hater! Now cut'em down! ;)

Any pics? Cuz since last photos it's few months

HATER

HATER

Naturally? So great job Hater! Now cut'em down! ;)

Any pics? Cuz since last photos it's few months

no sorry.. no pix yet.. maybe in a month or two

T

tupac

Lisu that guy in your avatar is ripped! who is that?

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
cant wait to see those pics of you cut hater your gooing to look huge

92notch

92notch

Lookin big, how long did it take you to put on all that weight?

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Well you're not that big:coolguy:

Just like a tank...or two..

HATER

HATER

Lookin big, how long did it take you to put on all that weight?

it took me bout 3.5 years i think... w/e it says on the pics, thats when i stopped bulking, it shows you the date under the pics i think