• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

My Maxes

S

sn256188

tell me what you think about my maxes
im 17 years old and 6'1'' and 225

Bench press: 350
Squat: 415
Power Clean: 275

S

sn256188

no i have never done deadlift
i think i should start though

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
I'd recommend it too.

Also if those numbers are real and the lifts done with proper form then that's pretty impressive for someone your age. Bench to the chest and squatting below parallel?

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
no i have never done deadlift
i think i should start though

I really don't know what to say.... i'll brb when i think of something

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think that for only your 6th post that we'd need more info. Otherwise this isn't a question rather than a bragging thread.

Also are we to believe that you put 100lbs on your bench in 6-8 months?

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
:keke:

I just read his post history. Two Training logs with only one post each and posting his workouts in the the introduction section. Weird.

Powerlifter MB

Powerlifter MB

Numbers look really good for 17 especially. But you need to deadlift it's the second most important exercise after squats.

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You know what... I think powerlifter MB and this guy might be max...

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
S

sn256188

i take lifting seriously and i dont get on MM too often
but im a senior in seattle wa
ive been lifting for three years at high school
and prior to high school

S

sn256188

i dont get on MM that often

S

sn256188

no the other one of my posts said i did 250*6
not 250 as my max

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Lulz at the multi-posts...

S

sn256188

I'd recommend it too.

Also if those numbers are real and the lifts done with proper form then that's pretty impressive for someone your age. Bench to the chest and squatting below parallel?

yea my weight training teacher makes us go down so far
definitely below parallel

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
I wish I'd had a weights coach in highschool... :(

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I wish I'd had a weights coach in highschool... :(

i know me too. no one at my high school knew shit about the proper mechanics of the squat, or if they did they didn't bother to help us with it at all. freaking bullshit. it took me forever to get out of the bad habits i developed when just starting out. DO YOUR MOVEMENTS CORRECTLY AND IF YOU DON'T KNOW HOW LEARN! you will be sorely appreciative of your younger self for instilling such habits.

jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
what the hell i just looked at his past threads. he has 3 threads in the training logs and none of them have more then 6 replies to them. one of them all he did was say he just got back from the gym and that he was tired and didnt want to write anything else and posting his training in the introduce yourself threads. lol

epic fail on his logs.

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'd have to agree update your logs biatch!

but on that sidenote I was very lucky enough to have a weight lifting coach whom was a recreational Power Lifter... and my first day that sick fuck taught me to squat and I hated it first 10 time you squat you will always hate it.

you get that bar line across your back, quads hurt like soemthing you have never experienced. You go to take a shit and it takes 5 minutes to sit on the toliet without hurting or breaking the toliet and 10 minutes just to stand back up.

Then he would charlie hrose your thigh the next morning... epic greatness those were good times.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
I'd have to agree update your logs biatch!

but on that sidenote I was very lucky enough to have a weight lifting coach whom was a recreational Power Lifter... and my first day that sick fuck taught me to squat and I hated it first 10 time you squat you will always hate it.

you get that bar line across your back, quads hurt like soemthing you have never experienced. You go to take a shit and it takes 5 minutes to sit on the toliet without hurting or breaking the toliet and 10 minutes just to stand back up.

Then he would charlie hrose your thigh the next morning... epic greatness those were good times.

LOL break the toilet!:bowroflarms::bowroflarms: