• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

My new tattoo.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 14, 2008
Messages
3,424
Points
38
wait are you serious? did you really get this done?
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
damn those are awesome tats...
 
BigNasty99

BigNasty99

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Mar 2, 2007
Messages
59
Points
6
i never seen that type of tat before that's awesome
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
pretty sure mine shits all over yours
 

Attachments

  • uv tat.jpg
    uv tat.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 129
Last edited by a moderator:
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
Thats awesome Septic... wonder if they did the whole body :keke:
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
That Spidey tatt is awesome whether you got it or not.

I want to get this done on my back...

I'm not kidding either. :tiphat:
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2007
Messages
3,475
Points
38
Holy fuck that looks so real it made me uneasy. Who would want that though ?

That glowing tattoo is great, I would really think about getting something like that. Invisible ink, only visible in UV light. Something like that :3
 
R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2006
Messages
3,330
Points
36
glad to see you got rid of the big penis tat tech
 
Fatality

Fatality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 30, 2007
Messages
615
Points
16
Dudes, the glow in the dark one is really sick. Imagine walking into a club with a tattoo similiar to one of those, they'd totally think you're bad ass. And no, Tech didn't really get that tattoo, the person's pec in the picture is way too small.
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
Holy fuck that looks so real it made me uneasy. Who would want that though ?

That glowing tattoo is great, I would really think about getting something like that. Invisible ink, only visible in UV light. Something like that :3

It depends how you scar from the tattooing. its very possible you will be able to see the scars and then be able to see the tat under uv
 
Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 14, 2008
Messages
3,424
Points
38


it's not like i know the guy or whether or not he would get something done like this :dunnodude: you've been on this site much longer than i have and that's how your able to tell when someone is joking easier than I am.
 

Similar threads

Chris Bumstead Feed
Replies
0
Views
280
Chris Bumstead Feed
Chris Bumstead Feed
Nick Walker Feed
Replies
0
Views
932
Nick Walker Feed
Nick Walker Feed
Alexandoy
Replies
6
Views
6K
Koloko
K
MuscleMecca Crew
Replies
0
Views
3K
MuscleMecca Crew
MuscleMecca Crew
Top