• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

My Next Potential cycle??

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ LOL I dont have a comback :dunnodude:

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
That Biotch got major pwned.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm alittle late, but I'm going to say that I see EQ as worthless unless you take at the minimum 400 mg for 12+ weeks.

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
HA your just jealous cause we both do HIT and I blow you away with my weights.

lance blow u away physique wise, and as we all know thats what matters.

also, uve done cycles right, while lance on the other hand is a total natty:tiphat:

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

also, uve done cycles right, while lance on the other hand is a total natty:tiphat:

Why do you have to bring negativitey into the thread?

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Well the dealer I got it from through in a 20 ml of test propionate because i bought so much stuff. Im not thinking about incorporating this into my cycle cause there is no point in taking to tests but if you guys think i should then i might. Im thinking of saving it for another cycle or possibly selling to to one of my friends who i no use steroids. What you guys think.

The_KM

The_KM

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Awesome! Great guy, if the stuff is real, go back to him.

Here's an alternate suggestion; maybe you could try the Prop first, on its own. See how you react to a test in general. This way, you're set to go for the cycle after that. Might be pretty cost effective, maybe even equal to selling it.

I just think since you got, fuck it, try it out. You feeling me here, lol.

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Well the dealer I got it from through in a 20 ml of test propionate because i bought so much stuff. Im not thinking about incorporating this into my cycle cause there is no point in taking to tests but if you guys think i should then i might. Im thinking of saving it for another cycle or possibly selling to to one of my friends who i no use steroids. What you guys think.

Why don't you front load with the test prop? The Test E will not kick in for about four weeks. I would run the prop EOD at 50 mgs still inject your Test E whenever you chose. Do the prop for two weeks and then your last two weeks use test prop eod at 50 mgs. So that way while your anabolic the whole time. Not waiting for it to kick in and when you inject your last shot of enthate you can run the prop for two weeks and then start your pct three days after your last shot. Makes more sense to me..

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Young muscle can you lay it out like this cause im kind of confused about front loading since ive never done it.

week 1 50 mgs of test p
week 2 50 mgs of test p

Can you write it out like that so I cna understand better as to how its going go :xyxthumbs:

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Just one more thing the PCT (nolvadex) in in liquid so im just gonna squirt it in my mouth and swallow it with some water.

Can someone clarify this for me. The dosage for clomid is 50-100 mgs but this off the cemstore confuses me. How much is there per Ml? It says 1 mg but thats not right. Some of you guys have used it so just wanted to clarify.

http://store.cemproducts.com/li30ml1mg.html

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP

Well that pretty much cleared things up! lol Thanks Bulky

And as far as natural...O yes babey 100% :tiphat:

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ I dont think bulkboy likes me :uhoh2:

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ I dont think bulkboy likes me :uhoh2:

got nothing against u dude, i dont see how i brought negativity into the thread when u were the one starting to compare urself to lance in an arrogant way. i was just being honest, and voiced my opinion about him being far ahead of u physique wise, which is what counts since its a bbing website.

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ See thats where your problem is I wasnt being arrogant. Me and Lance always joke around with eachother and he knew it was a joke but apparently you thought it was in a serious arrogant way which it wasnt.

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
arent you 19?? if so, i say too freaking young..

since i dont know you and i dont care about your health...i think you should (at least) go for 300ml Equipose a week.

Either way that cycle is pretty simple and good for beginners, and as someone said its all about food Tondick.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
got nothing against u dude, i dont see how i brought negativity into the thread when u were the one starting to compare urself to lance in an arrogant way. i was just being honest, and voiced my opinion about him being far ahead of u physique wise, which is what counts since its a bbing website.
Stop taking it so serious Bulk, I doubt he was serious one bit.

:dunnodude:

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Stop taking it so serious Bulk, I doubt he was serious one bit.

:dunnodude:

maybe so, but he didnt add a smiley or anything, and hes been like that in lances log too, so i just got kinda tired of it and commented i guess. if its not serious, then fine, and i apologize. but still i think tony k should give more respect towards lance whos achieved more than himself in this sport.

also i agree with rob, ure too young, and u havent achieved much as a natty, and steroids wont bring u to that next level, when u havent solved the equation naturally. get ur training and nutrition straight, stay consistent with it and tap out more natty gains before u start considering stereoids. also if i were u i would read and learn more about roids before even considering them.

just my two cents, its ur choice, i just hope u know what ure doing:xyxthumbs:

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Bulkboy did you even read the thread? Ive been on two cycles before all I was getting out about steroids was what to do with my cycle. I think its hilarious about you telling me to learn considering im the guy who comes into the Anabolic section and says that to other people on this forum. I know way more than most of the guys on this forum when it comes to steroids (except Serbmarko, bigpimpin and possibly Youngmusclejock). Do you ever come into these threads im always the person giving advice to people and you telling me i need to learn more kind of pisses me off.

P.S. I know you were looking for a fight. Me and BGL are friends and always joke around with eachother and I know you know we were joking you just wasnted to argue with me and have an excuse not to like me.