• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

My Next Potential cycle??

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i think people make a big deal when it come to being natural and chems, im not saying that cause i have done cycles but honestly where i was training it was impossible to get real shit ive wasted too much money on that bullshit, where i could of juststayed natural and dieted the way i am now and get shit like havoc cheap as shit and grow, fuck aas, im not doing shit until im ready to do some GH, tired of wasting money of that crap, DUDE WHATEVER IT TAKES FOR YOU TO ACHIEVE THE LOOK YOU WANT dont care what you put into your body as long as you look the way you want./

back on topic, tony when are you gonna start the cycle? what are your stats??

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
back on topic, tony when are you gonna start the cycle? what are your stats??

Im gonna start it in like 2 weeks. Now since you are to lazy to look at my stats under my name and read the first post of the thread :keke: Ill tell you 5'9 185 training for 4 years and have done 2 cycles :xyxthumbs:

Edit: I put the :keke: in there for bulkboy so he knows im joking.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
:bowroflarms: , i forgot that was there haha, and i agree with musclejock, front load with prop since you got it already might as well use it

The_KM

The_KM

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Im gonna start it in like 2 weeks. Now since you are to lazy to look at my stats under my name and read the first post of the thread :keke: Ill tell you 5'9 185 training for 4 years and have done 2 cycles :xyxthumbs:

Edit: I put the :keke: in there for bulkboy so he knows im joking.

What's up man.

More importantly, can you please post your normal diet?

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ Ok ill try since im in college and the dining halls have different stuff.

This is a slight bulking diet but its difficult with school.

Meal 1. Either 50 grams of whey with prolly a half a cup of raw oats or 6 whole eggs with ahlf a cup of raw oats

Meal 2. Whatever is at the dining hall that is healthy. Some kind of turkey sandwhich or pasta with some kind of chicken.

Meal 3. Either steak, tuna or eggs with either oats or a sweet potatoe. Whatever I happen to have at the time in my refrigerator.

Meal 4. Whatever is at the dining hall again. Some kind of chicken or turkey meal. Could be some kind of chinese dish with chicken and veggies and white rice or some kind of white pasta with chicken. Ill also throw in some kind of turkey or ham sandwhich if they have it. (dining halls suck this year last year they were perfect.

Meal 5. 50 grams of whey with raw oats. Post workout.

Meal 6. Either 8 oz of tilapia or 6-8 oz of tuna. I liek to eat these with Sun Chips as you know :keke:

Also during the week ill eat chipotle prolly once or twice(no cheese or sour cream) and subway (oven roasted chicken on wheat). Because I have dining dollars from my school which I can only use at these types of places.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
your in a dorm arent you?myall have kitchenettes and a frig, why dont you cook your meals instead of having the shit at the chow hall? dude my room doesnt have shit, right now im in my g.fs dorm cause she got internet, i cook all my meals here cause she has a frig and stove, and i sleep here cause she has a/c lmao, cook your food!!!! take advantage of what you have!!! what school you at?

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
your in a dorm arent you?myall have kitchenettes and a frig, why dont you cook your meals instead of having the shit at the chow hall? dude my room doesnt have shit, right now im in my g.fs dorm cause she got internet, i cook all my meals here cause she has a frig and stove, and i sleep here cause she has a/c lmao, cook your food!!!! take advantage of what you have!!! what school you at?

Im at The University of Toledo. The only place I have to cook my food is on my george foreman or else I would be making my shit :angrydude: Also my refrigerator has a freezer but its about the size of an icecube tray so i can barely fit anything in it.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
shit man you got to go to them big medical schools lol, i swear i have never seen so many chinks in my life lmao, my mom is sending me a portable stove for my room and money to buy a frig and shit, cause i havent eaten right this whole week it sucks

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Young muscle can you lay it out like this cause im kind of confused about front loading since ive never done it.

week 1 50 mgs of test p
week 2 50 mgs of test p

Can you write it out like that so I cna understand better as to how its going go :xyxthumbs:

Ok... Here is my thought..

let me think it out here you have 20 cc's of prop... Dosed at 100ml.. IMHO I would take the prop every other day So like this....

Monday: 100mgs of prop = 1 cc

Tuesday

Wednesday 100mgs of prop = 1 cc

Thursday

Friday 100mgs of prop = 1 cc

Saturday

Sunday 100mgs of prop = 1 cc

Then you'll start the next week on Tuesday an continue on like that, for a total of three weeks. How often are you planning to shoot your enthate?

After seeing how much prop you have I would just front load for the first four weeks. Also if I were you I would go and get another bottle of prop. So that way the day you finish your last shot of Enthate you can then start taking the prop for the two weeks while the enthate clears and then finish your last shot of prop and start PCT three days afterwards.

So like this

Week 1 - 4 : Prop 400mgs/ week Every other day
Week 1 - 10: Test E whatever dose you choose to run.
Week 10 - 12: Prop 400mgs/week Every other day.

This way our anabolic from day three and you end anabolic while waiting for your Enthate to clear. Personally it's the way I would do it.

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Well here is the thing I only have 10 mls of prop cause the other 10 is for my friend since we bought it together.

Here is what I could possibly do with what i got

Weeks 1-3: Prop 200 a week
Weeks 1-10: 500 mgs of enthanate a week, 400 mgs of equipoise
weeks 11-12: 200 mgs of prop a week.

Since Im front loading should I add the EQ week 4 once im doene with the prop? The way Im gonna inject is ognna be dificult cause of what im taking. Ive only done legs and glutes and i think i might have to do shoulders or lats or something. I was gonna either gonna do 2 ml of test on monday or something and do 2 ml of Eq on thursday. I would like to do 1 ml of test and 1ml of eq but the steroids are coming in sachets ( please no one bitch about this the guy im getting them from has used them before and got good results (he has been taking gear for about 10 years) I ordered needles offline and the needle should pop off so if it does i can do i ml of each but if it doesnt then i might have to do 2 mls at a time.

Edit: if you want clarification ask me cause I no its kind of confusing

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
The_KM

The_KM

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Tony...

Your diet isn't looking bad at all really! Only thing I saw was your post workout meal. Definitely rid of the oats. Substitute for these (some ideas): a large quantity of fruit, 4-6 slices white bread, straight dextrose, WMS, etc.

Also, if possible add some unsaturated sources of fat before bed.

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Tony you do know that the half life of prop very short right? Just because you are taking in 500 mgs of enthate you won't have a build up for a least a few weeks..

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Km- Ill try and get somethign at the store liek rice cakes or something for Post Workout. With my finances right now I cant get everything I want.

YMJ- Well what do you suggest I do cause I only got 10 mls? I no prop should be taken anywhere from 2-4 days within eachother. I was planning on doing 2 100 mgs a week?

The_KM

The_KM

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Km- Ill try and get somethign at the store liek rice cakes or something for Post Workout. With my finances right now I cant get everything I want.

Not the best choice imo. White bread is a lot more nutrient dense then rice cakes are. You'll have to eat around 10 rice cakes in order to restore almost all glycogen stores. Where as white bread you only need 4-6 slices.

Your choice though.

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ When I lived with my parents I would eat either rice cakes with jelly or white bread with it. Ill figure something out. The reason I dont eat it now is because I am really sensitive to carbs (especially ones that arent whole grains)

The_KM

The_KM

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ I hear you. Unless you eat a massive quantity of jelly, it really won't be very effective.

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Just skip the prop if you only have 10mL I thought you had 20mL

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Just skip the prop if you only have 10mL I thought you had 20mL

Well I do but half isnt mine. So you dont think its will work running 200 mgs a week for 3 weeks then doing it for 2 weeks after, because I think it would be?

I know the standard dosage is 200-400 a week and if im just front loading it i think 200 would be sufficient. I could even add more to it and only do it for 1
week once the cycle is over.

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Well I do but half isnt mine. So you dont think its will work running 200 mgs a week for 3 weeks then doing it for 2 weeks after, because I think it would be?

I know the standard dosage is 200-400 a week and if im just front loading it i think 200 would be sufficient. I could even add more to it and only do it for 1
week once the cycle is over.

Honestly... HELL No.... If you can't run the prop at 400mgs a week why bother? Honestly just wait until the Enthate kicks in. 200 mgs isn't much at all.. I know that prop has a higher bio rate than enthate but that's pushing it... The least I would take is 350 mgs.

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Since no one asnwered this for me ill ask again. My PCT before has been clomid and nolva but all I could get this time was Nolva. Ill have 50 mgs of it and prolly take 15 a day for 30 days but do you guys think I should get the clomid from cemstore and take that for about 30 days while taking the nolva at 10 mgs per day for 50 days. The clomid from the site isnt really clomid which is why im confused how to take it with the nolva. This is how William LLewllyn suggest to go. Let me no what you think.