• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

My Old Political Musings

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
I used to host a Xanga site that was pretty strictly politically motivated. For those who don't know, I was very involved in the 2004 Election and became disgusted with America after they re-elected Bush. Anyway, here's the link to the site if you choose to read what my thoughts were at the time. I linked you guys to the first post so you can choose to read the progression of my thoughts from there if you wish.

http://www.xanga.com/Uhhh_Im_A_Conservative_Uhhh?nextdate=7%2f15%2f2004+3%3a49%3a33.937&direction=n

high_five

high_five

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You made that post 7 days after joining the site. Nice way to introduce yourself.

Anyways, nice post. I'm assuming you voted Kerry in 2004?

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
You made that post 7 days after joining the site. Nice way to introduce yourself.

Anyways, nice post. I'm assuming you voted Kerry in 2004?
Yes I did. I didn't think he was an ideal candidate but he was certainly our best option for a better America when it came to the showdown. If you scroll to the bottom and hit "previous" you can see more entries but I figured I'd start you guys off from the beginning and you could read on if you were curious. I just looked through it and there was more good stuff on there than I remember writing, lol.

Thanks for the comment though.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
The 2004 election.

808img11ec7 1 808img10gw2 1

Attachments

• 808img11ec7-1.jpg
    808img11ec7-1.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 0
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sflag 1
I voted for Bush that year, sorry :hide: I thought at the given time that he was better than Kerry. I still think Kerry would have been a terrible president but he couldnt have been worse than Bush.

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
your a very intelligent guy Line..

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
I encourage people to read a few entries, even if you just browse around to do so. It's pretty good stuff and you'll get a better understanding of why I don't follow politics too closely now.
your a very intelligent guy Line..
Thanks, buddy. :2:

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
I didn't vote. I honestly thought Kerry would win by a landslide.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I would read it because I enjoy hearing from informed, smart people that actually use their brains when it comes to politics but between school, work and how politics are going now it would be enough to throw me over the edge. I am so pissed with our politics, I still hate the fact that we as a nation elect on vote-ability, race, gender, and other stupid as traits and not whats best for a nation as a whole.