• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

My SARMs is here!!!

L

liftsmore

I'm getting an incredible pump in the gym. Feels good.

L

liftsmore

fyi: If you get your sarms from cem products here then you will have to shake it like crazy before each use. So shake then measure.

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Meaning availability. IGF-1 can be bought at research chem stores like cem and is completely legal to obtain.

Wrong, its not legal to obtain without the proper licenses.

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Wrong, its not legal to obtain without the proper licenses.

I mean by this, the sheriff can interrupt the law how they want. Its definitely illegal where I live. (Florida) There is really no talking out of it or loop hole for IGF-1 now adays. Back in the day there were.

L

liftsmore

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I was not aware that they had effectively tested and legit SARMs on the market. Last studies I read from not very long ago were still in testing stages. Are you sure this isn't a scam?

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I know Palumbo has no clue about S4 either.

T

tballz

How's it taste? I heard it tastes like shit.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
it tastes like my dick (rainbow sherbert) lol jk

L

liftsmore

Yep it tastes like dilatedmuscle's dick. :O

Taste is god-awful. It tastes like how some industrial glue smells. Or like mouth wash mixed with gasoline. The after-taste is about 20mins then it's gone.

L

liftsmore

Workouts are going great. I feel good. Endurance and stamina is definitely up. My strength feels like it has increased. I will know more next week.

The night vision problem is for real. If you turn off the lights you are completely blind. I don't know how long it takes for the eyes to adjust, I haven't hung out in the dark long enough. I read another log where it took him hour to adjust.

L

liftsmore

2nd week into the sarms....

I feel good all day. A natural, clean energy. In the gym, endurance is up and today I felt an awesome pump in my bicep. Also doing my shoulder work I noticed my shoulder joint pain wasn't a factor today.

Night vision is no joke...it's gone. Takes a long time to adjust.

T

tballz

I've read another sarms log where it helped with the guys shoulder joint pain.

L

liftsmore

I'm getting a couple more reps than the week before. I can't say enough how my stamina and endurance has increased. I feel like an animal in the gym and want to keep going.

L

liftsmore

I'm feeling energized. Definitely feeling stronger in the gym as I am getting more reps.

Night vision is gone for about 45min to an hour. However, peripheral vision is fine. Driving at night is also fine as long as my headlights are on.

L

liftsmore

Start of 3rd week. Shoulder and bicep workout. 5lbs added to shoulder press and barbell curls.

I seem to be leaning out also. I'm not on a strict diet but I do try to stick to low-glycemic carbs. I've been getting about 1-1.5g/lb of protein.

Also, absolutely no pain in my shoulder joint. I loving that.

T

tavuthekid

how is it going?any updates?are you going to run a pct?and how long are you going to do the cycle?