• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

My Wifes brother one of the 2 divers found in Oz

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks.

Now the media are turning on them though. They are saying that they did it deliberately as a stunt to make money and have reported them being paid £5 million for the stories and they should pay for the costs of the rescue :49:

The media sucks balls. We're still getting reporters ringing us for information and stuff.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2008/05/26/2255413.htm?section=australia

http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,30200-1317145,00.html?f=rss

lol stupid europeans. :49:

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thats insane though Rocky. I heard though that some people who were in shark invested waters sold their story for $1 million somewhere last week... something worth looking into.

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thats insane though Rocky. I heard though that some people who were in shark invested waters sold their story for $1 million somewhere last week... something worth looking into.

No this is what the papers are fabricating (if it is the same 2 which is more than likely). They were paid £5k by one paper and that is why the other papers who now couldn't get a 1st hand story are making up a crazy price. Even The Mirror (who bought the story) have come forward to say they only got £5k. But then with how out of proportion this whole thing seems to have got they might still be getting money from ubsequent interviews even though they sold the initial "story" to one paper I don't know. But nowhere near the figures being quoted.

However, if the money does become more I will be insisting he pay off my mortgage at least! :)

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

I noticed some of the commets at the bottom aswell with people trying to discredit them. And one of them bringing up Rich's past with a bit of weed. How low and utterly insignificant seeing as that was years ago.
I can't believe how out of proprtion this whole story has become and what poiontless lies are being made up. I'm not sure what the end game is here on behalf of the media. Twats.