2
203MH
Active member
Member
- Joined
- Aug 15, 2009
- Messages
- 31
- Points
- 6
Been thinkin of messin wit Nano Vapor... has anybody tried it? If you have, is it worth taking?
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.
Been thinkin of messin wit Nano Vapor... has anybody tried it? If you have, is it worth taking?
I honestly think that money spent on pre-workout supplements could be spent better elsewhere.
Perhaps on a solid creatine mono powder or some BCAAs.
Nano VApor is actually one of the best preworkout supplements I have taken.........my training partner took that superpump and said it was pretty dam weak. I would say Nano-Vapor is easily top 2 as best preworkout supplements
Nano Vapor is one the weakest pre-workout supps that I've tried and I would spend my money on Superpump250, SuperCharge or Horse Power instead.
lol, i couldnt help but laugh
sorry but find that hard to believe considering your spon'd by MT :music:
NO Shotgun (the old version) was insane and you can still get it if you look hard enough...the new version tastes better but not the same kinda pump but still a decent product.
Vapor was alright but I prefered Superpump and or Shotgun

^^I've never experienced any sides like that when I've taken beta-alanine by it self, even if it was close to 10 grams.
I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.