• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Napol3onator and his dad on FoxNews

Status
Not open for further replies.
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
why do some of you delete posts for no reason? what are we like little 5 year olds you (all) consistently have the need to say "ear muffs" to? you guys act like disagreements and little tiffs are so bad and have no place. this is a forum, and that gives it some spice. how boring would it be if everyone was just a little yes man on here?

it's annoying.

Long story, but complaints have been made about such an issue as you mentioned above. :no:

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ good because it needs to be brought up. being members of this forum we have a right to read what others say even if certain people don't agree with it. ESPECIALLY in the politics section. for crying out loud that's pretty much the reason we have this section.

it's irratating to all of us when mods or admins act like their our parents and delete posts because they think it better we not read them. it's disrespectful. you're mods and admins, not the FCC.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ good because it needs to be brought up. being members of this forum we have a right to read what others say even if certain people don't agree with it. ESPECIALLY in the politics section. for crying out loud that's pretty much the reason we have this section.

it's irratating to all of us when mods or admins act like their our parents and delete posts because they think it better we not read them. it's disrespectful. you're mods and admins, not the FCC.

:49:

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

:xyxthumbs: well said!!

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
If it is offending other people or making members leave then I think it is a good thing. Trust me, they leave a lot on here but when a thread goes off topic, someone acts like an idiot or someone gets overly insulting and makes members want to leave or actually leave then deleting posts is not being disrespectful. It is the other way around, they are trying to be respectful to the other members that are not involved and do not wish to read or be exposed to it.
Like the FCC can monitor what goes on the radio and television in the US. Pain and the other Admins/MODs can monitor and control what is put on their site. We are merely users of someone's site, we are subject to their decisions.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
If it is offending other people or making members leave then I think it is a good thing. Trust me, they leave a lot on here but when a thread goes off topic, someone acts like an idiot or someone gets overly insulting and makes members want to leave or actually leave then deleting posts is not being disrespectful. It is the other way around, they are trying to be respectful to the other members that are not involved and do not wish to read or be exposed to it. Like the FCC can monitor what goes on the radio and television in the US. Pain and the other Admins/MODs can monitor and control what is put on their site. We are merely users of someone's site, we are subject to their decisions.

ok Mr. noser, first name brown.

and in regards to the highlighted portion, we are not children, they are not mommy and daddy. unless something gets excessively offensive (ie. in the racial or religious vein) then it should be fair game and we should be able to read it.

and let's be real no one leaves this site because they read another individuals arguement and disliked it. and if they do they are far too sensitive anyways. when a member makes a post it allows us to form a continuing opinion/impression of said member and that is not a bad thing and shouldn't be censored for "our protection" :jerkoff1:

(braaq don't take the jerkoff smiley as an insult, i'm only using it to signify heavy sarcasm)

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ I am not being a brown noser, I am merely conveying the side that the Admins/MODs are taking after numerous complaints have been made. I see your point, but again it is not our site, hence, we do not have much of a say.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ I am not being a brown noser, I am merely conveying the side that the Admins/MODs are taking after numerous complaints have been made. I see your point, but again it is not our site, hence, we do not have much of a say.

yes and i understand that. but we can still call bullshit when we see it.

president bush may run our country, but we sure as hell can give him some poor approval ratings :eek5nono:

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^Ahhh, point seen.. so your wanting to put your 2 cents in on the subject? As long as you don't pull a "Duality" while doing it you should be fine :keke:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ok Mr. noser, first name brown.

and in regards to the highlighted portion, we are not children, they are not mommy and daddy. unless something gets excessively offensive (ie. in the racial or religious vein) then it should be fair game and we should be able to read it.

How about "go suck turk's cock." Worth a deletion to you duality?

If you don't like it then you'll just have to get used to it because i'm deleting far more posts now than before. You guys get away with a hell of alot more on this forum than others, so you shouldn't be complaining.

P

Pain

VIP
Duality, are you done ranting? We delete posts that we find to be offensive and add nothing to the thread topic. You can get your point across without having to insult members.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
why do some of you delete posts for no reason? what are we like little 5 year olds you (all) consistently have the need to say "ear muffs" to?

There have been times where posts have been deleted that probably shouldn't have. But, since I was the one who deleted them here, I should probably respond.

Flex mentioned some of what he said, but also calling a mod a "f'n loser (without the abbreviation)" is delete worthy.

P

Pain

VIP
We don't need to justify our actions on here. We delete what needs to be deleted and thats that.

End of discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.