• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

NapsGear AMA - Chris Tuttle : Episode 48: Balancing Life with Bodybuilding

Richardbrown

Richardbrown

Banned
CLICK HERE to view the AMA Episode.

In this episode, Chris Tuttle answers the following questions:

1)Hi guys, I've always wondered how do IFBB pros and fitness models and such travel internationally while still cycling? because i travel for holidays twice a year for long durations but still want to be on cycle. Thanks legends. Love from Australia mate! ahah - asked by I love roids

2)Hello, Ive been lifting since I was a teenager but this past year (I'm 33 now) I decided to get serious. I hired a Coach through a friend who has told me exactly what to eat and exactly what supplements and gear to take. This is only my second cyce of using gear and it consists of 500 mg (250 Sunday, Wednesday) and winstrol every night 50 mg and clen 3 days on 1 day off. It took 6-7 weeks to receive my shipment so I had already cut from 186 to 170 pounds approximately right at 12-14 percent body fat. The last time I took gear I blew up with water retention I suspect almost to 20 pounds. My question and current situation is that I've been on test/winstrol for almost two weeks now and went up 10 pounds from 170-180 and feel bloated. Would sodium intake be the cause or is water intake the culprit? Or combo of both? I try to get at least 1 gallon of water a day which my coach recommended 2 gallons a day. I do tend to use

3)seasonings with sodium and I basically use mustard on everything as well. Should I cut those out? Thank you kindly for your time. - asked by WilliamHuff Forgive me if you have already talked about this but I am interesting in Muay Thai. Any advice for a pursuing BBer picking up this sport? asked by Hi Yal

4)Tuttle, you talked about tactical training being a hobby of yours in a previous vid. Would love to hear more about your experience here. Why are you doing tactical training? For fun? Also, what do you think the happiest color is? - asked by Pew Pow Brol Tell us how Joe Rogan went! asked by Rae Jogan

5)What is the craziest super cross trick that you have pulled off? What is your scariest experience in super cross? asked by Guns for arms

CLICK HERE to view the AMA Episode.

About NapsGear IFBB Pro AMA

NapsGear’s IFBB Pro AMA (Ask Me Anything) offers our customers the opportunity to ask the hard questions and actually receive a credentialed and qualified answer. Who better to get your bodybuilding and fitness advice from than an IFBB Pro?! NapsGear is proud to introduce our IFBB Pro leaders: Evan Centopani, Chris Tuttle, Milos Sarcev!

You can also submit your own questions here at Ask Me Anything

Each week our IFBB Pros will answer your questions in written form as well as educational videos! Need nutrition tips? Want help dialing in your routine? Curious what book an IFBB Pro is reading? Submit your questions now and get an answer from an IFBB Pro!

Cheers!
NapsGear.org