• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Natasha Richardson dies aged 45

P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
Liam Neeson's wife.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/7949195.stm

British actress Natasha Richardson has died from head injuries sustained in a skiing accident in Canada.

Richardson, 45, the daughter of actress Vanessa Redgrave, fell on a beginners' slope at the Mont Tremblant resort in Quebec on Monday.

15y7p1i-1.jpg
 
Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
5,621
Points
38
bad news :no:
R.I.P. Natasha Richardson.
 
Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2007
Messages
3,475
Points
38
May she rock in hell. FUCK R.I.P.
R.I.H is where it's at.
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
I feel so bad for her family. One day she was alive, then she bumped her head and now she's dead. Its not even like it was a car-crash, she just bumped her head! She got up and said she was ok and even laughed about it afterwards.
 
skindnef

skindnef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 23, 2008
Messages
493
Points
16
Godspeed.
Best to her family.
 
Top