• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

National Geographic Channel Steroid Videos

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Great vids really interesting.

skid9832004

skid9832004

i just watched that like 6 hrs ago on national geographic finally its a steroid documentary that shows two sides of the story

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Great find! I love watching this kind of stuff!

bb4life

bb4life

I watched this on tv too. Great show, really informative. I saw a glimpse of Phil Heath and Markus Ruhl.

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Nice stuff Serb

patdiddy

patdiddy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Awesome vids Serb... Thanks

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
J

Jazz7702

Really hard to understand why anybody would want to take steroids affter watching that!? Is people that dont want to live past there 50's?

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Really hard to understand why anybody would want to take steroids affter watching that!? Is people that dont want to live past there 50's?

Some people don't really care about living past 50's. I know I don't care past my 60/70's. I would rather enjoy my youth. Use the body I was given to its max.

Gumby51cm

Gumby51cm

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Some people don't really care about living past 50's. I know I don't care past my 60/70's. I would rather enjoy my youth. Use the body I was given to its max.

i completely agree. how would i enjoy being mildly healthy 65 year old more then when i am 18-40?

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

There are users that have lived longer lives man....that's what they were saying in the documentary they cant prove anything as in linking certain deaths to steroids. I'm sure there are users that will live longer than people that never used. You gotta think smoking kills thousands of people yearly yet its legal....

Great watch thanks a lot serb!

shredded08

shredded08

There are users that have lived longer lives man....that's what they were saying in the documentary they cant prove anything as in linking certain deaths to steroids. I'm sure there are users that will live longer than people that never used. You gotta think smoking kills thousands of people yearly yet its legal....

Great watch thanks a lot serb!

completely agree

J

Jazz7702

i completely agree. how would i enjoy being mildly healthy 65 year old more then when i am 18-40?

Never thought of it like that.

I was looking at my nan today thinking......what is the point spending my whole life in front of the T.V! much rather die when im 60 tbh!

Just goes to show how much media scares people into believing whatever they want them to believe! like global warming!

Thanks for making me see fro ur point of view

B

bigtyme200

This doc. was barely a doc. Very one sided. I is nice to hear the facts but this was no where near the layout of Bigger, Stronger, Faster. Thanks for the post, I did want to see this one.

montanamuscle

montanamuscle

i guess you shoot steroids into your veins....dumb ass:angrydude:

B

bigtyme200

That post really shows how educated you are. Why don't you sit this one out while the adults talk about FACTS.:tiphat: