• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

National Signing Day

jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 24, 2008
Messages
2,903
Points
38
Today is National Signing Day for high school football players. My team, the LSU Tigers!!!!, has the number one recruiting class so far and hopefully we can and to that at 12:30 central time. Hopefully Rueben Randle of Bastrop, LA(about 20 mins from where i live) will be smart and sign with LSU.

who do you guys like this year in college football and how do their recruiting classes look?

here is a link to rivals.com a good site for college football and all the recruiting:
http://footballrecruiting.rivals.com/
 
R

RIP

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jan 8, 2009
Messages
66
Points
8
I like Michigan to rebound after their worst season in the history of Michigan football. I think Coach Rodriguez is going to sign a top fleet footed QB and get the offence some what back on track. I wish Les would have came back to Michigan. Im sure LSU will have another fine year. Good Luck
 
jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 24, 2008
Messages
2,903
Points
38
I knew that Les would never go to Michigan and I'm really glad he didn't. I think LSU is going to have a really good season. They have a top notch recruiting class.
 
jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 24, 2008
Messages
2,903
Points
38
update: as of 12:52 according to rivals.com Rueben Randle is going to be a LSU Tiger and my day just got a WHOLE lot better because of it.
 
R

RIP

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jan 8, 2009
Messages
66
Points
8
QB Denard Robinson out of Florida going to Mich.
 

Similar threads

TitanProgress
Replies
0
Views
84
TitanProgress
TitanProgress
MuscleMaverick
Replies
2
Views
199
TitanProgress
TitanProgress
Top