• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

NBA PLAYOFFS!!

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
agree with natureboy, you are bunch of lakers hater, hmm the thing is pv- it´s the consistancy is what lakers lack, if they had been consistent with theyr defense they would have won 4-1, but they didn´t so that is why you think they suck. lebron is good but he ain´t better then kobe, he rebounds better then kobe and that´s it!!!!!!!!!! lakers in 5

Lebron is better than Kobe in everything but shooting.

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
they are just diffrent players, not gonna go into this argument again but we know who will get the nba championsship ring-kobe

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
they are just diffrent players, not gonna go into this argument again but we know who will get the nba championsship ring-kobe

No we don't... Kobe hasn't won one by himself... they are in danger of losing game 1 at home this moment.

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lebron can´t win one with a bad team either. im watching the game, i see them closing the game and win it, we´ll see how it ends

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lebron can´t win one with a bad team either. im watching the game, i see them closing the game and win it, we´ll see how it ends

:umwtf:

Look at Cleveland's supporting cast vs. the Lakers'... Lebron, Gasol and Odom could beat Kobe and any 4 Cavs.... Cleveland hasn't won a game by less than 10 points this playoffs, the Lakers needed 7 games to beat a Yao/McGrady less Rockets.

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
look at who cavs playd-detroit just have no defense and atlanta without joe johnson but houston are a good team, they play good u can´t deny that

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
brooks deserves good credit to that and also battier played awesome defense against kobe

Natureboypkr

Natureboypkr

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
brooks deserves good credit to that and also battier played awesome defense against kobe

Attempting to blind someone by putting your hand in their face doesn't account for awesome defense. It show Battier's lack of athleticism.

Brooks' performance is something to be described as awesome.

Natureboypkr

Natureboypkr

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
No we don't... Kobe hasn't won one by himself... they are in danger of losing game 1 at home this moment.

Neither did Kevin Garnett, Micheal Jordan, Tim Duncan, D Wade, Shaq, Chauncey Billups (In Detroit), Magic Johnson, or Larry Bird. So what is your point?

True words from a true hater......that's such a shame.

Natureboypkr

Natureboypkr

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It's pretty disappointing seeing how people try to discredit great players whether it be D Wade, Kobe, or Lebron. That's the indicator of a Hater, or jealousy. As we all know jealousy and hating are female traits.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Neither did Kevin Garnett, Micheal Jordan, Tim Duncan, D Wade, Shaq, Chauncey Billups (In Detroit), Magic Johnson, or Larry Bird. So what is your point?

True words from a true hater......that's such a shame.

It's pretty disappointing seeing how people try to discredit great players whether it be D Wade, Kobe, or Lebron. That's the indicator of a Hater, or jealousy. As we all know jealousy and hating are female traits.

You are stepping on very thin ice here. First of all, I don't appreciate being insulted, and called a hater. Second, your claim is completely unfounded. I mentioned this earlier in the thread, but I guess it didn't seep in, when did I ever disrespect or 'hate' on Kobe?

I think Lebron is better, and it is something which can easily have a case made for. I've said that I think that Kobe is the second best player in the league.... oh noes, what an insult in calling someone the second best at something on the entire planet!11! :umwtf:

Third, do not make sexist remarks again please, not only are blanket statements like this unfounded and offensive to some, but they make you look bad.

Natureboypkr

Natureboypkr

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You are stepping on very thin ice here. First of all, I don't appreciate being insulted, and called a hater. Second, your claim is completely unfounded. I mentioned this earlier in the thread, but I guess it didn't seep in, when did I ever disrespect or 'hate' on Kobe?

I think Lebron is better, and it is something which can easily have a case made for. I've said that I think that Kobe is the second best player in the league.... oh noes, what an insult in calling someone the second best at something on the entire planet!11! :umwtf:

Third, do not make sexist remarks again please, not only are blanket statements like this unfounded and offensive to some, but they make you look bad.

Personally I don't give a shit what anyone here think about me. Secondly, I can have my opinion about any topic I please, if you don't like then skip right over it.

Oloz

Oloz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
agree with natureboy, you are bunch of lakers hater, hmm the thing is pv- it´s the consistancy is what lakers lack, if they had been consistent with theyr defense they would have won 4-1, but they didn´t so that is why you think they suck. lebron is good but he ain´t better then kobe, he rebounds better then kobe and that´s it!!!!!!!!!! lakers in 5

What-if statements are useless. The fact is they were NOT consistent with their defense and had to go to game 7 in that series.

Yesterdays game with the nuggets and lakers was a fun one to watch. Hopefully Denver can take this next game and take two more when they head home. Go Melo!

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Personally I don't give a shit what anyone here think about me. Secondly, I can have my opinion about any topic I please, if you don't like then skip right over it.

You can have your opinion, but you cannot insult other members or a group of people at large, especially when your insults are based on strawman nonsense.

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Nobody is hating on anybody, if we feel that kobe isnt the # 1 player in the world, doesnt mean we hate him, just means he isnt the best out there, lebron is

No need to insult or say stupid shit in a damn nba thread, just keep it clean and when presented with opinions and facts against your standpoint, counter agrue it instead of calling people haters and not proving anything.

Tonight: i think magic will make sure that the cavs lose this postseason, and might be game one!!

Laers-nuggets: Good game one, but they are supposed to win at home, lets see bout game 2

Offtopic: Pepsi Arena double booked game 4 of the series and the WWE...i tihnk the WWE should get the arena, pretty dumb of them to think that they could book another event in the arena, was like saying that the nuggets would get that far..some confidence/...

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Nobody is hating on anybody, if we feel that kobe isnt the # 1 player in the world, doesnt mean we hate him, just means he isnt the best out there, lebron is

No need to insult or say stupid shit in a damn nba thread, just keep it clean and when presented with opinions and facts against your standpoint, counter agrue it instead of calling people haters and not proving anything.

Tonight: i think magic will make sure that the cavs lose this postseason, and might be game one!!

Laers-nuggets: Good game one, but they are supposed to win at home, lets see bout game 2

Offtopic: Pepsi Arena double booked game 4 of the series and the WWE...i tihnk the WWE should get the arena, pretty dumb of them to think that they could book another event in the arena, was like saying that the nuggets would get that far..some confidence/...

i wouldn´t mind orlando in the finals, regarding the kobe vs lebron. the fact is lebron won´t be #1 player in the legue until he wins a championsip, that is the fact, he can have all the stats but he doesn´t win a championship then he´s just one of those great guys who didn´t win a championship

on another note, denver played better then i would have tought, gonna be a close battle, maybe they can win 2 at most

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Well i dont really agree with that, eventhough kobe has championships, he got them riding Shaq, until he wins one as the star of his team, then we cancall him the greatest,

All im saying is I think that lebron is better, but the difference is like 1-1.5 % lolz, they are both really really good

Denver is much thougher than the Rockets, so im pretty sure it will go all the way to game 7, then its all about who is better that day...

Natureboypkr

Natureboypkr

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Well i dont really agree with that, eventhough kobe has championships, he got them riding Shaq, until he wins one as the star of his team, then we cancall him the greatest,

All im saying is I think that lebron is better, but the difference is like 1-1.5 % lolz, they are both really really good

Denver is much thougher than the Rockets, so im pretty sure it will go all the way to game 7, then its all about who is better that day...

+1 (respectable opinion):thumbsup2:

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Lebron: 26 points, 4 assists, 3 rebounds in the first half.... could have been a lot more assists if his teammates hit the open shots... nuts.