• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Nba Regular season thread

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
thats just PV, overall kobe is better, but flex u gonna watch the game in an hour?

I wish I could, but I'm working out at that time.

It should be a great game. I'll be surprised if the Lakers win without Bynum.

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Are you high?

skip ahead to 3:40

not high, just telling how he plays, he does make a clutch shot every now and then but i´m saying he should do that every game when they need a clutch play. that is why he ain´t a clutch player and doesn´t have the killer instict kobe has. he often lets his teammates take the clutch shot/play but when he starts becoming the clutch player he can be, he will be better than kobe

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Max, I'm not denying that Kobe is a clutch player.... but to say Lebron isn't, is absurd.

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
if he is such a clutch player why doesn´t he take the last shot every game? in clutch situation lebron will drive to the rim in most cases, why he ain´t that good of a shooter and if the shot is mid-range or long distance is often a miss wich makes him a bad clutch player. those are my reasons why i say he ain´t a clutch player

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i will also like to add, that often lebron fails to close a game cuz he can´t make freethrows, that is a factor too

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The stats do the talking, lebron is clearly better then kobe in almost all categoires this season

Damn C's lost, but i didnt see the game yet, dlnded it but gave me only second half..ill give my review on it later!

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
crap, looks like lakers traded radmanovic for adam morrison, doesn´t look like a good trade for the lakers

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
crap, looks like lakers traded radmanovic for adam morrison, doesn´t look like a good trade for the lakers
I always liked Radmanovic :tear:

Always nice having a 7 footer that can shoot the 3-ball.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I always liked Radmanovic :tear:

Always nice having a 7 footer that can shoot the 3-ball.

totally agree, gonna miss him, feel it´s a weird trade to be honest
i would say that he was the best 3pt in the team, sucks. we´ll we got sasha "the machine"

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Radmanovic is 6'10" and got overpaid, good move by the lakers, adam morrison can shoot and needs to get paid much less, plus radmanovich will be solid for the bobcats

Oloz

Oloz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I would love for the bulls to get stoudemire

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
so the lakers snap the cavs home winning streak of 23 straight, kobe had only 19 cuz he was sick during the game, odom said that he was trowing up and getting iv during halftime, odom was impressive 28 pts and 17 rbs, lebron had a near triple double- 16 pts,12 ast,8 rbs

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Lakers just proved they are without question, the best team in the NBA.

No Bynum, no 100% Kobe, no problem. We still snap their 23 home game streak.

thedon

thedon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
so the lakers snap the cavs home winning streak of 23 straight, kobe had only 19 cuz he was sick during the game, odom said that he was trowing up and getting iv during halftime, odom was impressive 28 pts and 17 rbs, lebron had a near triple double- 16 pts,12 ast,8 rbs

LBJ was like 5 for 24 from the field, not his best game despite almost getting a TD

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Meh, it wasn't a great game.... Lebron didn't play well, neither did Kobe.... Odom played great though. It was overall kinda a sloppy game, i'd love to see them meet in the finals.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Meh, it wasn't a great game.... Lebron didn't play well, neither did Kobe.... Odom played great though. It was overall kinda a sloppy game, i'd love to see them meet in the finals.
The Lakers are a far better team minus Kobe than the Cavs minus Lebron.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Lamar Odom with 18 rebounds tonight. He is one of the best rebounders in the league.

I'll be mad if Jackson benches him again.

:hello: