• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Need experts advice

N

Nehad

Hello good people.
Need a program that fit my situation with herniated disc l5-S1 A program that not involving pressure on the spine or causing more damage. No bending nor deadlift or squat. The goal is to get stronger and fit.
Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sounds painful. I'm not sure what would be safe but hopefully some here does. Good luck!

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sorry I'm not so helpful.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This may not be directly related but it's hernia also. I had noticed that there was a bulge in the lower part of my abdomen that is near my sex organ. It is hernia. I was advised not to engage in heavy lifting and too much exertions. Now, I always wear a supporter whenever I would do my exercise. I still do 30 push ups every morning and it looks like just fine with the hernia as long as I wear the supporter. I hope this can give you an idea in your own case.

Heatman

Heatman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
If you are having symptoms of hernia, I would strongly recommend that you go for laboratory test and confirm it with series of tests and once it's proven to be so, go for surgery and have it removed. I know that some people are really scared of surgery but there is nothing to fear about getting hernia surgery. Take care of it and be whole again.