• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Need help identifying this movie

P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
I remember watching this movie on TV about 10 years ago and remember liking it alot. I would like to watch it again but I forgot the name of the movie.

Heres a few things about the movie that I remember.

- Its in black and white.
- From the late 50's or early 60's
- It has the word "sun" in the title. I remember that much.

Story:
It was about a man(late 20's) still living with his mother. They had a maid. The man found her attractive. He ends up killing her in the bath tub if I remember correctly. At the end of the movie, the boy wants to play games with his mom but instead ends up killing her with an axe. :turborun:

Thats about as far as my memory will go. I just remember really liking it.

Any help would be appreciated. :borat:
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Sounds to be similar to Alfred Hitchcock's Psycho from 1960.

a shower scene from Psycho, fits the description you said... a bit
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
MMM a hint of psycho for sure.
 
P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
Its not psycho because the mother is alive, well up until the end anyway.
 
Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
6,255
Points
38
You guys thought it was Pyscho? :49:
 
Top