• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

NeoSoviet = Banned

P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
Only kidding. NeoSoviet has been promoted to V.I.P. status. :2:

Congrats :linedrunk:
 
Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2007
Messages
3,475
Points
38
The Apocalypse must be near !!!

Thank you guys, I was really waiting for this day :3
Hopefully not all of you hate me !! Thanks again !!!!
 
Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
1,977
Points
38
What drunken admin made this decision?

Oh...right...:no:





Lol, congrats man.
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
Congrats you crazy Russian!
 
Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
5,885
Points
38
I don't even know who NeoSoviet is, seriously :dunnodude:
 
Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2007
Messages
3,475
Points
38
Thank you for your kind words. I am a happy crazy Russian ho :3
Also, Tweak... you really don`t want to know.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
B

beex215

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jun 25, 2007
Messages
50
Points
6
broke my neck...

congrats
 
T

Tunen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 6, 2006
Messages
2,018
Points
36
If you are Russian - how come you can type English :dunnodude:
 
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
congrats bro:2: let me guess? a bottle of vodka and your hand tonight?
 
Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,295
Points
38
I thought all russians lived in igloos.
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
If its made in Russia you know it's gonna last.
 
SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
3,324
Points
63
I love you Neo! welcome to the darkside.
 
Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2007
Messages
3,475
Points
38
broke my neck...

congrats

Hopefully you are not paralyzed. Thanks !!!

If you are Russian - how come you can type English :dunnodude:

I don`t know man, every day I wonder so myself.

congrats bro:2: let me guess? a bottle of vodka and your hand tonight?

More like up my butt :3

And more importantly than that, how come he has Internet?:e5dunno:

I steal the transmission from my microwave.

I thought all russians lived in igloos.

Oh we do, we also never have day time. It`s all really dark and cold here.

If its made in Russia you know it's gonna last.

Kisses and hugs for you my gay lover.

I love you Neo! welcome to the darkside.

I thought you had candy in the dark side, all I see are buttplugs. LIES.
All the luff right back at you !!!

Congrats you minge!

Thank you Satan. It all means a lot to me !!

Thank you all again :3
:turborun::hsughr:
 
Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,789
Points
63
What.jpg
 
Top