• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Nevada GOP assembly woman explains Republican party division

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
:49::49:

Fuck, am I ever glad they lost.

After a series of national and local losses, a lingering feeling of defeat describes the mood of the Nevada Republican Party's election night party at the Palazzo Las Vegas Tuesday night.

Aside from the drunken slurs and grumbling following the announcement that Barack Obama was the president-elect, discussion revolved around the simple question: What went wrong?

"There has been a swing in the political pendulum," said Nevada Gov. Jim Gibbons. "Both parties were seeking a win and both worked very hard, but the people have spoken."

And spoken they have, as Obama won both the electoral and the popular vote.

Some attribute Obama's success to the fact that he can relate so well to young people.

"He is a very energetic and dynamic speaker," said Nevada Assemblyman John Hambrick. "That's what the Republican Party needs more of."

In addition, some feel that the Republicans have drifted away from not only their policies, but from one another.

"I believe that Ron Paul divided this party," said Nevada Assemblywoman Lisa Marie Johnson.

"He damaged the values of this party and has instilled a sense of distrust in young voters."

"In order to reach the younger voters of not only Nevada, but of the nation, [Republicans] need to convince the people of our policy and stick to it," Hambrick said.

"We also need to cut the bulls--t and tell these kids how it is."

Despite the upset, some Republicans seem to be in high spirits and remain optimistic about their party and the state of Nevada.

"Nevada's brightest days are ahead of her," Gibbons said. "Currently renewable energy is our biggest portfolio right now. It would create tons of jobs and would remain 'recession proof.'"

Hambrick also had hope for Nevada, and the party's future.

"It's the nature of not only myself, but of all Republicans to remain optimistic. We don't run when things get tough," Hambrick said.

"We put the thinking caps on and try to find ways to better the party and the state."

R

Ryeland

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
:49::49:

Fuck, am I ever glad they lost.

F'in Eh!

When they return to being the republican party and not the neocon party they will have more of my respect. Had they been elected we would be in a world of shit.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Ron Paul divided the party?

Ron Paul is soley responsible for bringing in hundreds of thousands of new voters to the Republican party. He opened to the door and showed people what a true Republican is supposed to be.

TJ

TJ

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I really thought the past year would be a wake up call for all Americans; guess I was way off.

Oloz

Oloz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I really thought the past year would be a wake up call for all Americans; guess I was way off.

Well, he has been appearing more and more now on these news channels so we can only hope.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ Reason why is they know they fucked up.
that person that said Ron Paul divided us, if i was there i would spit champagne on her face.