• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

New Dennis Wolf Scans from MD

thebadwolf

thebadwolf

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Mar 13, 2009
Messages
71
Points
6
A few scans I pulled out from the latest MD. I hope the image quality is good.
First time scanner. :D

Not sure if repost.


11-1.jpg


MuscularDevelopment2009Page100-1.jpg


MuscularDevelopment2009Page101-1.jpg


MuscularDevelopment2009Page102-1.jpg


MuscularDevelopment2009Page103-1.jpg


MuscularDevelopment2009Page104-1.jpg


MuscularDevelopment2009Page105-1.jpg
 
sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 22, 2006
Messages
4,013
Points
38
Good stuff. He was a bit of a disappointment at last year's Olympia.

Maybe we expected too much too soon.
 
Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
5,621
Points
38
awesome scans bro !!!

thanks for sharing :tiphat:
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Good stuff. He was a bit of a disappointment at last year's Olympia.

Maybe we expected too much too soon.

Hopefully he will take his revenge this year.
 
H

hook3

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2007
Messages
115
Points
16
he looks super vascular but im the sure the black and white adds to the effect
 
chadcruz

chadcruz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 29, 2006
Messages
630
Points
18
Great work dude. Thanks for posting.
 
thebadwolf

thebadwolf

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Mar 13, 2009
Messages
71
Points
6
Thanks for the kind words guys.
 
thebadwolf

thebadwolf

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Mar 13, 2009
Messages
71
Points
6
Here's a freaky FBD from Wolf

2ngzlvd-1.jpg
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
^^ He has one of the best phsiques from the front...
 

Similar threads

MuscleSport TV
Replies
0
Views
903
MuscleSport TV
MuscleSport TV
MuscleSport TV
Replies
0
Views
592
MuscleSport TV
MuscleSport TV
rxmuscle
Replies
0
Views
1K
rxmuscle
rxmuscle
Top