• Welcome to MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums

Do you love bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in Bodybuilding, Fitness or building muscle? If so check out and join our bodybuilding forum! Musclemecca bodybuilding forums is one of the oldest and most popular bodybuilding, fitness forums! Some past members of Musclemecca include Phil Heath, Ronnie Coleman, Gregg Valentine and More! We have over a million bodybuilding videos, pictures and articles! We have many helpful bodybuilding enthusiasts to answer questions and give you advice on building muscle! See You In The Bodybuilding Forums!

• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding products. Do not sell any bodybuilding products through musclemecca bodybuilding forums.
    Musclemecca.com has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
Healthy adult males should have from one to nine nanograms per mL of GH in their blood.

New Film Trailer Thread

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
YES!!!!!!
Looks alot better than the show
and seems to be much funnier than it too

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
I'll mostly be posting links to trailers because the quality of them will be much, much better than YouTube. Here are a few...

Black Sheep
- Genetic Engineering creates a race of mutant sheep who terrorize a small village. From a stylistic standpoint, it looks to be done in the same humorous, campy-horror vain as Shaun of the Dead.

http://www.apple.com/trailers/independent/blacksheep/internationaltrailer/

Across the Universe - Uniquely stylistic look at the culture surrounding the Vietnam War Era with a narrative flooded by music from the Beatles. Sadly, the producers have made cuts and thus the director is threatening to take her name off the picture. Still looks interesting and I will wait to see what the critical consensus has to say.

http://www.apple.com/trailers/sony_pictures/acrosstheuniverse/large.html

Sunshine (Trailer in HD) - Danny Boyle's (Trainspotting, 28 Days Later) newest film about the sun's power disappearing in the near future, which would essentially end all life. A crack team is sent to discover the problem in order to save humanity. Sound like other apocalyptic space movies? Maybe, but with Boyle at the helm and a fairly intense trailer this may be more promising than it sounds.

I actually have the film and will be watching it shortly.

http://www.apple.com/trailers/fox_searchlight/sunshine/hd/

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Hypocrisy86 said:
Wasnt there a movie called black sheep?
with Chris farely?
Yes, and David Spade. This information is available on teh internets.

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The new one with Simon Pegg ('Shaun of The Dead' and 'Hot Fuzz')

Run, fatboy, run.

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
'Daywatch' - the 2nd part of the trilogy after Nightwatch:

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
The Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer trailers are quite possibly some of the worst big-budget trailers ever constructed...that being said, this is tops...

German_Joe

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
that one will defintaly get an r rating. ithink the pg 13 is why the first one was a real dissapointment. A movie like that can't be classed in a pg format. Ive been a big fan of both series, looks like a good watch.

Glex

Diet cat says no spoon 4u
VIP
Looks like this could be really silly or pretty good. I have a feeling the blatant symbolism will get in the way of what could've been a good plot.

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Here's a few film trailers that have potential to be top films of the year.

American Gangster:

Lions for Lambs: