• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

New IFBB pro Jari "Bull" Mentula

M

Mtmm

Member
Member
Joined
Oct 2, 2006
Messages
13
Points
6
Newest photos. Please, ignore all photos from jarifani, she does not know what year it is.

11-1.jpg


14-1.jpg
 
pGhi

pGhi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 4, 2007
Messages
1,371
Points
36
Hey dude, here is a lot of old pictures of Arnold and Ronnie. And much more! Hah! Post pictures and do not complain kid.

fucking retard GTFO, your pics doesnt tell shit about Mentula, :no:
 
OoDee

OoDee

New member
Member
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
2
Points
1
Wow... Finns surely seem to be to the worst at promoting their own people. Couldn't you boys just quit the squabbling or go get a play ground elsewhere. Don't bring down the thread just because you can't settle your own little bantering.

This thread had good start.
 
H

holopolo

Member
Member
Joined
Feb 19, 2009
Messages
16
Points
1
18-1.jpg

17-1.jpg



Getting better and better:thumbsup2: Back and abs looking great
 
Last edited by a moderator:
theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
3,327
Points
38
Needs to work on his lats a bit but he is massive no doubt
 
J

jarifani

Active member
Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2009
Messages
25
Points
1
Some photos And newer.

3456465567_7ed5cd7934-1.jpg


3457282936_b39767f68e-1.jpg


3456465977_230e86df20-1.jpg


3457283688_889b13e490-1.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
H

holopolo

Member
Member
Joined
Feb 19, 2009
Messages
16
Points
1
why did you even post the second pic:omgwtf: thats gay
 
H

holopolo

Member
Member
Joined
Feb 19, 2009
Messages
16
Points
1
The progress is amazing! This is totally different guy than in New York, or in those pictures that jarifani posted above.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
His legs are pretty good, but the rest of him is awful due to his terrible structure. Also, he definitely won't be winning any beauty contests will he? :49:
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
DeQu

DeQu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 28, 2009
Messages
173
Points
18
Benchpress 310kg @ Bullfarm


 
Last edited by a moderator:
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
^^ good lift, but not particularly strong,
 
Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 16, 2009
Messages
1,262
Points
38
I like this guy. He looks like a good, down to earth dude. He's improved a lot actually. But what's with that damn commie flag in the video?



BETTER DEAD THEN RED!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
HeavyWeight_86

HeavyWeight_86

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2009
Messages
470
Points
18
God, he's horrible.No genetics, but a lot of gear for sure.He should try with PL cause in Pro BBing he ain't gonna win nothing.Damn with that physique he couldn't even place top 6 in the NPC USA or the NATIONALS.There's been only one guy from scandinavian country who could do damage in the sport, Marko SUPERMASS Savolainen, but he ain't no more a Pro cause of health issues.This Mentula is just awful, but hey, if he can turn Pro, maybe I have a chance too after all..
 
T

tavuthekid

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Nov 6, 2008
Messages
133
Points
18
God, he's horrible.No genetics, but a lot of gear for sure.He should try with PL cause in Pro BBing he ain't gonna win nothing.Damn with that physique he couldn't even place top 6 in the NPC USA or the NATIONALS.There's been only one guy from scandinavian country who could do damage in the sport, Marko SUPERMASS Savolainen, but he ain't no more a Pro cause of health issues.This Mentula is just awful, but hey, if he can turn Pro, maybe I have a chance too after all..
i think he is already a pro as the thread says
 
HeavyWeight_86

HeavyWeight_86

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2009
Messages
470
Points
18
i think he is already a pro as the thread says
I know he is, what I'm saying is that with that body he won't even be able to match guys of the NPC circuit, so no way he can be a threat in the IFBB.Small countries that don't have good guys representing them in BBing have to stick with what they have.But what they have isn't always good in terms of BBing.Just cause you have a Pro Card, doesn't mean you're a top dog.And I can say this thing apply also to italian BBers.
 
cereal

cereal

Well-known member
Member
Joined
May 29, 2009
Messages
342
Points
18
I know he is, what I'm saying is that with that body he won't even be able to match guys of the NPC circuit, so no way he can be a threat in the IFBB.Small countries that don't have good guys representing them in BBing have to stick with what they have.But what they have isn't always good in terms of BBing.Just cause you have a Pro Card, doesn't mean you're a top dog.And I can say this thing apply also to italian BBers.

oh we have much better bodybuilders, forexample, check Jerry Ossi.
Some asshoolios chose him as pro 'cause he wanted it. :no:
But these better and bigger guys don't want to step into pro level...WTF???
Marko Savolainen was the best pro we had...shame his kidneys blew up.
 
Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 24, 2007
Messages
1,244
Points
38
Bull in Estonia with 2 better looking BBers.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Similar threads

DeQu
Replies
15
Views
13K
dilatedmuscle
dilatedmuscle
rxmuscle
Replies
0
Views
11
rxmuscle
rxmuscle
MuscleMaverick
Replies
0
Views
57
MuscleMaverick
MuscleMaverick
Top