• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

New Iron man trailer!

Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Robert Downey Jr.? I don't know. I didn't think that Tony Stark had a drug addiction.

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Robert might be a guy who has a bad history with drugs, but he is an amazing actor. No better choice could have been done. I am willing to say this will be one of the best, if not the best, movie based on a comic book.

Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
No better choice could have been done.

I beg to differ man.

TonyStark.jpg

I think that Charlie Sheen (regardless of age, because even in the Comic, Iron Man is middle aged) could possibly do an even better job. Or Edward Norton for example. If he could bulk up to his American History X weight, he'd make a GREAT Tony Stark.

SheenCharlie166024182_400-1.jpg

ednortonx.jpg

I am willing to say this will be one of the best, if not the best, movie based on a comic book.

Does this mean you liked Batman Begins? And Superman

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Doesn't matter much, if we see more of the ironman suit than him it wont.
50% of the movie will be him, 50% him in the suit?

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I beg to differ man.

I think that Charlie Sheen (regardless of age, because even in the Comic, Iron Man is middle aged) could possibly do an even better job. Or Edward Norton for example. If he could bulk up to his American History X weight, he'd make a GREAT Tony Stark.

Does this mean you liked Batman Begins? And Superman

I hated Superman, but Batman Begins was a rather nice new concept coming from the old Batman movies. I liked it.

Charlie Sheen is not as a good actor in my honest opinion. And Edward Norton does not have the spark required for such a "cool" character.

I still stand by my initial statement ;3

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ladies and gentlemen
Testicles
that is all

Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
My religion teacher did that at my last year's pep-rally for the football game final. He took the mic, paused for a good 5 seconds and said "Ladies, Gentleman, Teachers...I...am very fat. That is all."

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
My religion teacher did that at my last year's pep-rally for the football game final. He took the mic, paused for a good 5 seconds and said "Ladies, Gentleman, Teachers...I...am very fat. That is all."

:bowroflarms:

R

ruthiemax

the trailer looks great, but i guess robert downey's drug addiction should prevent him from giving justice to ironman's character. :)