• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

NEW JAY CUTLER DVD - MY HOUSE (SEPT 22) 2008!!

COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
A1282dvd-1.jpg





​

http://www.gmv.com.au/default.asp?pageid=whatsNew&template=TESTIMONIAL



Exclusive access to the life of Mr. Olympia Jay Cutler, in the MTV cribs style DVD. Jay takes you on a personal tour of his new 6000 sq ft Las Vegas compound and shows you his exciting car collection!!

Plus Jay reveals his secrets in an in-depth interview on how to get to the top and achieve your goals in bodybuilding and in life!!


Bonus Material:
  • What was it like beating Ronnie Coleman
  • Secrets to being a champion
  • How it feels to be Mr. Olympia
  • What it takes to get to the top
  • See Jay cook his own meals
  • See Jay's night out in Las Vegas
  • How Jay trains and diets for the Olympia​
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
hehe seems like a good idea... ill wait to hear a few reviews before i look into getting it.
 
The big king

The big king

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2007
Messages
557
Points
18
I dont believe that is new.
 
Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
3,040
Points
38
I think he released this over a year ago.
 
Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 14, 2008
Messages
3,424
Points
38
I think a better title would be "Jay Cutler, i have the structure of a house" :wutyousay:








please don't kill me cutler fans :carduindisguise
 
Essensen

Essensen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 8, 2007
Messages
612
Points
16
This was released with his Jay to Z -movie as far as I know ....
 
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
I think a better title would be "Jay Cutler, i have the structure of a house" :wutyousay:








please don't kill me cutler fans :carduindisguise

No need to..you take care of that youself :xyxthumbs:
 
Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 14, 2008
Messages
3,424
Points
38
^ huh? i kill myself? are we being metaphorical Mr. Andersson?

you get too offended when myself or others bag on Cutler. if it makes you feel any better i wouldn't mind buying this dvd i'm sure it would be a good watch.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
^ huh? i kill myself? are we being metaphorical Mr. Andersson?

you get too offended when myself or others bag on Cutler. if it makes you feel any better i wouldn't mind buying this dvd i'm sure it would be a good watch.

Believe me...it has nothing to do with Cutler :tiphat:
 
Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 28, 2008
Messages
1,389
Points
38
luolulz

should be a good one to buy and put on here :carduindisguise
 
Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
3,040
Points
38
I can't believe people are actually stupid enough to spend money just to see someones house.
That DVD should have been bonus material on Jay To Z.
 
B

big_duuude

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2006
Messages
90
Points
6
At 80minutes this movie is 4hrs short of what we are used to from him.
With such a big house and all the cars he could easily have stretched it out and,... even had time to show us the full length of that porno he accidently showed the last time. LoL
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
What a pointless DVD.

What next?

Vic Martinez - walking his dog in the local park - 3 disc extended wal edition. with all new dog poop cleaning footage.

Phil Heath - Eating a burger - featuring all new bonus video of him going to the toilet when he's finished.
 
dave679

dave679

Member
Member
Joined
Sep 23, 2008
Messages
23
Points
1
I LOVE DOG POOP CLEANING IT IS AN AMAZING THING TO DO!!
 
Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 28, 2008
Messages
1,389
Points
38
What a pointless DVD.

What next?

Vic Martinez - walking his dog in the local park - 3 disc extended wal edition. with all new dog poop cleaning footage.

Phil Heath - Eating a burger - featuring all new bonus video of him going to the toilet when he's finished.

I still find myself watching them lol..300 pound monsters trying to go about life is very entertaining
 

Similar threads

rxmuscle
Replies
0
Views
46
rxmuscle
rxmuscle
Regan Grimes Feed
Replies
0
Views
118
Regan Grimes Feed
Regan Grimes Feed
Top