• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

New kickass forum

JS316

JS316

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 10, 2006
Messages
773
Points
16
how exciting...!!

Fatalities?
 
Oloz

Oloz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 22, 2007
Messages
497
Points
16
We have been going over a really kickass idea for a new forum on here. Its never been done on anywhere else before. I think you guys are really going to enjoy it. We plan on launching it very soon!

Flawless Victory. :hsughr:

you're such a tease pain :p
 
Fatality

Fatality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 30, 2007
Messages
615
Points
16
Surprise me like a ninja with spotlights on his helmet! Nevertheless, if he says it's going to be kickass, you know it's going to kick-ass!!
 
German_Joe

German_Joe

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 16, 2006
Messages
1,032
Points
38
Hardly20Boys 1


I have a raging clue

Now my clue is pointing over there:hyperguy:
 
skid9832004

skid9832004

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jan 12, 2007
Messages
337
Points
16
i think it will be old school mortal kombat like on nintendo but we can verse each other online.......... tell me if im getting warm.........
 
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
they prob. launched the new mm porn website, 300 x-rated vids from pain, tech, line and brand new daniel andersson the swedish rocket :keke:
 
Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
1,977
Points
38
Is it a fight to the death section for control of the forum once Pain leaves?
 
Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
3,370
Points
38
Oh no your not giving kickazz23 his own section are you? :ughnoes:
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
ooooooooooooooh mysterious :ughnoes:
 
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
:ughnoes: no one is close
 
P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
Should be up next week.
 
h0ke

h0ke

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 15, 2007
Messages
1,236
Points
36
I don't have any ideas! But its only few days left, right?
 
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
We are still working on it, but yes probably just a few days
 
B

big_duuude

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2006
Messages
90
Points
6
Does it involve video ?? Streaming content ??

How are you going to advertise the new forum to attract NEW members ?????
 
P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
Does it involve video ?? Streaming content ??

How are you going to advertise the new forum to attract NEW members ?????

Nothing to do with videos. Just wait and the new section will be up and running sometime this week or next.
 
Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Well-known member
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
2,163
Points
36
....i'm nervous :ughnoes:..wonder what it culd b
 
Top