• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

New King Kamali Pictures

gv0861

gv0861

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ok..Ok....one more!:deadhorse:
I couldn't help it!:omgwtf: :

"Hey King looking great man!

Why don't you try to compete in some of the European shows of this year? I think you can place great at those contest...

Tell me what you think about it!
"

Hmmmm....tell you what I think about that: :bball:

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Update

Feb. 19 2009 Update.. Off-Season Pictures
Here are some pictures I took tonight at the gym. I was 289 pounds this morning on an empty stomach, down 7 pounds from the last set of pics. I'm still growing like a weed and have shed off some fat and water. I also took a couple pictures of my forearms so as to keep all of you who are interested updated on my progress... I've put an inch on them since the last pics.. Thanks for the motivation guys I will keep blasting them until they are freaky.

BTW: I was expecting stinky6857 to be at the gym tonight for chest/triceps but he never showed up. I had 2 DVD's, T-Shirt, box of Supreme Protein Bars, and the magic powder samples to give him... Oh well, shit happens.

KingMMFeb192009.jpg

KingFDBFeb192009.jpg

KingBLSFeb192009.jpg

KingBDBFeb192009.jpg

Kingsforearm.jpg

I'll give him Props on his rear lat spread! :2:

SID2008

SID2008

This guy really needs to hang it up. He hasnt done shit for the sport of bodybuilding except run his fucking mouth. Yeah, someone should fix his grill. lol.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
His main problems are his gut and his arms... latspread doesn't look that bad.

Essensen

Essensen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He just looks like a blop of meat.