• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

New Markus Ruhl pics , > 1week out - award cerimony

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2007
Messages
3,475
Points
38
How is this possible ? RUHL FOR THE FUCKING WIN !!

2rh7fpl-1.jpg
 
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
Ruhl has the NYP in the bag!
 
Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 20, 2007
Messages
5,398
Points
38
Markus Looks great Dridderz but I think its Evan's show to win ;) although I think He should have kept working with Dave P.
 
Limpboy

Limpboy

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jul 27, 2007
Messages
97
Points
8
Both look big as a house but are wearing different types of shirts so its hard to compare
 
W

wolverine_logan

Member
Member
Joined
May 14, 2007
Messages
12
Points
1
Man! as wide as a truck....
 
Milligan41088

Milligan41088

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Sep 24, 2007
Messages
161
Points
16
I cant wait to see ruhl at the NY pro
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Swifto

Swifto

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Sep 20, 2006
Messages
45
Points
6
I saw Wolf in Atlanta airport a few weeks back and he looked massive. Without doubt the biggest person I've ever seen in my natural life.
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Markus Looks great Dridderz but I think its Evan's show to win ;) although I think He should have kept working with Dave P.

Who knows Vic, maybe Oscar is better for him, look at Kai's performances with Oscar in his corner. Go Evan!
 

Similar threads

D
Replies
6
Views
16K
Napol3onator
Napol3onator
underbody
Replies
1
Views
3K
KaiGold
KaiGold
underbody
Replies
5
Views
3K
underbody
underbody
MuscleMecca Crew
Replies
3
Views
7K
KaiGold
KaiGold
Top