• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

New movie: Reset

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 17, 2016
Messages
3,248
Points
48
Such a simple title for a movie – Reset. It is a science fiction movie that stars the Chinese actress and singer Yang Mi in the role of Xia Tian, a laboratory researcher whose son is kidnapped by a mysterious man played by Wallace Huo, a popular Taiwanese actor. Directed by Chang, a noted Korean director, Reset involves time travel which allowed Xia to regain her lost son. Don’t forget that this movie is produced by Jackie Chan, the humorous action star who is also a philanthropist.
 
K

Kevin Brian

Banned
Joined
Jun 19, 2017
Messages
17
Points
0
What's the basic fundamental of this movie?
 
R

rz3300

Banned
Joined
Jul 6, 2016
Messages
677
Points
0
Sounds like an interesting watch. I have not heard of it before but it does sound like some other films that I have seen. I used to not really be into the science fiction stuff but I am slowly starting to come around more and more.
 
Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 17, 2016
Messages
3,248
Points
48
I had seen Reset last night and I was really disappointed that it was far from the Jackie Chan movies. First is the story that is so difficult to understand. Time travel is the backdrop where Xia Tian, the woman scientist had tested the laboratory's time travel machine on herself to save her son from the criminals. The Chinese dialogue made it more difficult to understand in spite of the subtitles. The stunts were boring and not really suspenseful simply because it is excessive. And there's the usual talent of the villain that it seems he is unbeatable. Corny? Yes.
 
P

Pharmacom

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Mar 3, 2017
Messages
420
Points
18
I like fantastic . I will try to see it in future
 
Top