• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

New NPC Division

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,517
Points
138
9c0e3a3575e61e708e536e318bfb7d40-1.jpg
7da4559c557b4be76f2e4787faf61a6a-1.jpg
4cf712ce27c3f41d989e76a0f1637b74-1.jpg
7cbee185f905fd049370ad195b9dc38f-1.jpg
1d5fb345ef00c7fb0f11c37e4f368690-1.jpg


Yesterday in the USA there was the first NPC competition of the Classic Physique, the new NPC Division.

What do u think?

For now i don't know. I'm waiting for the Pro Classic Physique Division.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author
Joined
May 30, 2014
Messages
1,373
Points
83
It's horrible IMO. I will give the guy credit who won the overall (I have no idea who he is) because he looked as if he is a bodybuilder. These guys look worse than some MPD competitors and that's what you're going to get with this division, especially at the amateur level.
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,517
Points
138
It's horrible IMO. I will give the guy credit who won the overall (I have no idea who he is) because he looked as if he is a bodybuilder. These guys look worse than some MPD competitors and that's what you're going to get with this division, especially at the amateur level.
This guy won overall
b81aac5e97cdba271c148474dc367fa0-1.jpg
 
Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author
Joined
May 30, 2014
Messages
1,373
Points
83
I believe another NPC show or two took place since this one that also had MCP. I don't care enough to even Google it but was curious if the competitors looked any better (if someone knew). TX
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,517
Points
138




Shawn Ray catches up with Tamer El-Guindy pro ifbb discuss the new classic physique division and upcoming events on the 2016 calendar.
 
Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author
Joined
May 30, 2014
Messages
1,373
Points
83
I saw some photos from an NPC show from last weekend and the competitors (from the ones in the pictures) were worse than the first show. Their posing is comical and they are smaller than MPD guys. And for those who say, "Give it time; it's only a few amateur shows," I am trying to look towards the IFBB version of MCP and so far, it is Sadik Hadzovic (a converted MPD competitor) and a bunch of question marks.

Darrem Charles has said he's coming out of retirement to compete in MCP, but he's way past his prime and will have come down a lot to make weight. And then I also saw videos of Dr. Victor Prisk saying he's doing it and neither of those names concur up memories of Frank Zane or Bob Paris.
 

Similar threads

CoachCelestine
Replies
1
Views
59
tonygetsstrong
tonygetsstrong
CoachCelestine
Replies
2
Views
81
dannytrains
dannytrains
LiftWithPurpose
Replies
1
Views
113
Amanda_R
Amanda_R
CoachCelestine
Replies
2
Views
167
TitanProgress
TitanProgress
Top