• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

new picture of Trey Brewer - HOLY SHIT

Bodybuilderdk

Bodybuilderdk

Yea as long as he doesn't kill him self, can a body even hold that much weight that fast? anyways hes big we get it but its all about competition day, come in 100% with improvments then we can really judge him..looks like his offseason's been sucessful but lets see if he holds it.

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yea as long as he doesn't kill him self, can a body even hold that much weight that fast? anyways hes big we get it but its all about competition day, come in 100% with improvments then we can really judge him..looks like his offseason's been sucessful but lets see if he holds it.

Ya, he is one of them corn feed country boys. I know quite a few of them. They are just naturally big and when you add in proper training and nutrition and then some special supps. they just get huge and become monsters. The only problems he is going to have is the size of his joints are probably a lot bigger than most of the other guys. Also his waist will probably be naturally bigger than most.

ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
he has become huge! going to be interresting to see what improvments he's made when he cuts down again.

Mikew

Mikew

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The really freaky thing with Trey is his hands :D Crazy muscles on them.

skid9832004

skid9832004

Ya, he is one of them corn feed country boys. I know quite a few of them. They are just naturally big and when you add in proper training and nutrition and then some special supps. they just get huge and become monsters. The only problems he is going to have is the size of his joints are probably a lot bigger than most of the other guys. Also his waist will probably be naturally bigger than most.

agreed 100%

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He was 325 lbs late 2007...

Weighing so much should mean he should compete at +280lbs, but he always come in lighter. Why? Maybe he just mess with his bulking time... maybe he gets more fat than he should...

Quantity or quality?

Anyway, he is still very very young... he has plenty of time.

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Big as a truck, but I don`t see anything "special" in his body, besides the mass. Opposed to Phil and Wolf who have original and shocking physics.

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
He was 325 lbs late 2007...

Weighing so much should mean he should compete at +280lbs, but he always come in lighter. Why? Maybe he just mess with his bulking time... maybe he gets more fat than he should...

Quantity or quality?

Anyway, he is still very very young... he has plenty of time.

Dave Palumbo asked Trey that once..."What do you think your weight on stage will be"

Trey answered around 275lbs:food-snacking:

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He looks like a big baby in that pic.

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
nothing special? am i the only seeing those 45 inch quads?haha....insane legs man! and he is thick like a house...i for one am a big fan of him because of the love i have for mass monsters...he has the best legs this side of branch and desmond...i think he has improved enough to sweep the junior and win his pro card...cant wait once he gets ready to compete on the por level! him next to centopani,wolf and freeman.....and desmond...crazy stuff!!

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
lifterdead

lifterdead

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
More pics.

Attachments

• trey22008.jpg
    trey22008.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 139
  • treyb2008.jpg
    treyb2008.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 149
Prote

Prote

This has been said many times before, but HE IS BIG!!!

J

jk1

To me he just looks like an extremely unhealthy strongman competitor.

T

Tonka

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
To me he just looks like an extremely unhealthy strongman competitor.

Looks like that. IMO shouldn't go too heavy in off season. So much fat and muscle on that little heart of his.

ryanbrown0087

ryanbrown0087

he's a fucking bear

PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
good god. can't wait to see him get his pro card:ughnoes: