Z
Zoknat
Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
- Joined
- Aug 27, 2007
- Messages
- 554
- Points
- 16
Last edited by a moderator:
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.
For real? Why in the world?Heard that he was having his face tattoo removed.
I used to like him and I kinda still like him but seriously, how can you consider Priest as an impressive bodybuilder? Nuthin' but big guns...The Creator said:I dont think he looks like anything special whatsoever. I have never liked preists physique, let alone a hairy offseason preist. But thanks for the pics!
Oh and that chest is just down right pathetic...
I dont think he looks like anything special whatsoever. I have never liked preists physique, let alone a hairy offseason preist. But thanks for the pics!
Oh and that chest is just down right pathetic...
agree, arms are not even that good
He has not juiced in over 2 years and still has about a 20" there. How many guys you know @ 5'4 have a 20" arm?:wutyousay:
He has not juiced in over 2 years and still has about a 20" there. How many guys you know @ 5'4 have a 20" arm?:wutyousay:
agree, arms are not even that good
whats wrong with your eyes?his arms are just great.agree, arms are not even that good
I can bet my nuts on that he is still juiced just not as much...you just dont carry that kind of muscle on a frame that small without doing something
Priest had a great physique....his arms were his strong point for sure but he was well balanced at his best....his only weakness is his chest.
I hope he can bring it again.
I just can't believe in that. If...I mean If he comes back I'm pretty sure he won't do any serious damage.I know he will.:imcoolurnot:
I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.