• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

new progress pics

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
i hope i lost some bf

Frontbiceppb1 1

frontlatswl8.jpg

Sidechestjm1 1

backbiceptw2.jpg

backlatsxt4.jpg

sidetricepkr2.jpg

absms1.jpg

Mmjg0 1
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
It looks like u lost some BF%! keep up the good work!
 
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
link the pics before these
 
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
I've quite poor eyes but, I think I can see some difference :xyxthumbs:
Good work
 
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
Honestly dude you dont look anymore cut to me...but you do look fuller, in a good way.
 
SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
3,324
Points
63
dude stop injecting in your shoulder!
 
Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
4,816
Points
38
roids are bad mmmk.
 
F

Freakzilla

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
248
Points
36
What's up with those curtains?

Freak:e5dunno:
 
youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 17, 2007
Messages
1,078
Points
38
Max, sorry to say but you looked better in your other photo's... Could be lighting, could be a lot of things..
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
1,809
Points
36
The lighting might be bad, but I don't know if you lost any BF. You look pretty thick in these pics though.
 
R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2006
Messages
3,330
Points
36
looks like you might have lost a little, but difference are slim.
you are dieting right? what is your goal?
thats a month progress? not much progress over a month, you do look fuller though
maybe you should think about your diet if it is right, maybe increase cardio.
 
faiz

faiz

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Sep 29, 2006
Messages
141
Points
16
Thick???^^

Sorry max, there is no progress. I think your training and form needs to be changed dramatically.
 
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
dude stop injecting in your shoulder!

how can you tell?



On topic: To be truthly abou the pictures, Looks more that you have filled out and more fuller.
 
Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 28, 2008
Messages
1,389
Points
38
dude i like the front db in the first pic..looks like you have short biceps; I would angle my elbos a little up to create that big forearm/peaked tricep peak. I.E., look at Ronnie, he has short bis and tris, and he angles that elbow up and WAM BAM THANK YOU MAM.
 
youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 17, 2007
Messages
1,078
Points
38
Max, why do you say that you "HOPE YOU LOST SOME BF?" If your serious about this wouldn't you already know if you had or hadn't? Not trying to be hard on you, but you post pics and give advice, you say this, you say that, and well none of it seem as if you put it to your own program. Again I wish you the best of luck and progress, bodybuilding is not easy. So continue to read, and gain knowledge about the life style not just the sport.
 
SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
3,324
Points
63
Max, why do you say that you "HOPE YOU LOST SOME BF?" If your serious about this wouldn't you already know if you had or hadn't? Not trying to be hard on you, but you post pics and give advice, you say this, you say that, and well none of it seem as if you put it to your own program. Again I wish you the best of luck and progress, bodybuilding is not easy. So continue to read, and gain knowledge about the life style not just the sport.

:xyxthumbs:x100
 
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
Losing bf.. no.. getting bigger.. yes :xyxthumbs: In my eyes that is just as good, if your trying to drop bf then your doing something wrong. But hey, you look like you have gained some quality size so whatever it is your doing is not a total loss at all.
 
Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
Joined
Aug 10, 2006
Messages
4,603
Points
63
looking thicker max much thicker.
 

Similar threads

SteelPhysique
Replies
0
Views
1
SteelPhysique
SteelPhysique
SweatLovin
Replies
0
Views
19
SweatLovin
SweatLovin
Top