• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

new progress pics

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
You do look much fuller and bigger.Its like youre on cleanbulk rather that dieting..
 
youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 17, 2007
Messages
1,078
Points
38
Max, are you ever going to repost in this thread again? I am just curious to what your responses are? I really want you to excel in this lifestyle, and make something more of your self.
 
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
sure, i check it from time to time. i´m been pretty clean with my dieting so i tought i lost some bf, i thank everyone for their comment wich i will use in training and eating
 
youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 17, 2007
Messages
1,078
Points
38
READ THIS MAX

sure, i check it from time to time. i´m been pretty clean with my dieting so i tought i lost some bf, i thank everyone for their comment wich i will use in training and eating

Ok, by clean what do you mean? By checking it from time to time what do you mean? Also there are a lot of KEY WORDS IN YOUR POST, such as " BEEN PRETTY CLEAN" which means in english I just started eating clean because I let my self go on my diet, now here are some more " THOUGHT I LOST" big key word MAX if you are serious about getting down to 5% you should be measuring weekly, if your not serious about all of this then get off the "GEAR" yes I did say the word, because your are not helping yourself. So another question I have is, what will you start doing differently with your dieting and training?

I would just like to stress I am not trying to bash you in any way. However I, and many others I feel are fed up with you not taking any of our advice. But I am not in your country and living with you 24/7 so you might be doing what you say. It just seems from looking at your body that you have not put much dedication into making your base before using AAS.. I honestly do wish you the best of luck.

Ok one more aren't you going to college for some health or some shit like that????


DON'T BE AFRAID TO ASK QUESTIONS, BUT DON'T ASK IF YOU WON'T PUT TO USE. it has taken me many years to learn this Good luck
 
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
Ok, by clean what do you mean? By checking it from time to time what do you mean? Also there are a lot of KEY WORDS IN YOUR POST, such as " BEEN PRETTY CLEAN" which means in english I just started eating clean because I let my self go on my diet, now here are some more " THOUGHT I LOST" big key word MAX if you are serious about getting down to 5% you should be measuring weekly, if your not serious about all of this then get off the "GEAR" yes I did say the word, because your are not helping yourself. So another question I have is, what will you start doing differently with your dieting and training?

I would just like to stress I am not trying to bash you in any way. However I, and many others I feel are fed up with you not taking any of our advice. But I am not in your country and living with you 24/7 so you might be doing what you say. It just seems from looking at your body that you have not put much dedication into making your base before using AAS.. I honestly do wish you the best of luck.

Ok one more aren't you going to college for some health or some shit like that????


DON'T BE AFRAID TO ASK QUESTIONS, BUT DON'T ASK IF YOU WON'T PUT TO USE. it has taken me many years to learn this Good luck

first of all i´m not trying to get to 5%bf since im not doing the comp, second pretty clean means eating my meals on the diet and eat one meal on sat wich is not a meal but it is candy and sodas, checking from time from time is like: seeing what others say about and then i go off the tread and look into something else on the mecca. since you don´t know me that well, i´ll tell you that my dedication has changes alot, i´m putting in the work, in the gym and in the kitchen
 
F

Flash

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jan 4, 2007
Messages
75
Points
6
From reading all the posts and all your threads max-ot it seems like your "HOPING" for the body but not working out (well) nor eating right. Ya one day a week eating crappy wont kill you but if you have that mantality then it seems like maybe you'd do it twice a week or once a day anyways Ive seen your video's and to me you don't know what your doing. Okay you can use 250lbs on a calf machine....thats not impressive you can max out a leg press machine...doesnt mean anything. I think you need to get with some of the vets on this site and come up with a realistic stance on your training. A lot of guys here arn't hoping for anything but actually doing it. And if you are on gear idk wtf your doing because I know from experience eating right and lifting correctly through the use of gear will make a major difference and from your older pics to now, you seems to just got a little chubby no offense. I dont mean to come across and be rude but dude day in day out i see your so called "progress" and you are in reverse.
 
F

Flash

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jan 4, 2007
Messages
75
Points
6
[since you don´t know me that well, i´ll tell you that my dedication has changes alot, i´m putting in the work, in the gym and in the kitchen] then prove it. prove us wrong we are only here to help you.
 
P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
Instead of taking pics every week and posting them, just show us pics once a month. Improvements will be easier to notice then. Also, take better pics if you want any real critique.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 17, 2007
Messages
1,078
Points
38
what does that mean???
 
Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 20, 2007
Messages
5,398
Points
38
I have no idea the kids a bit strange
 
youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 17, 2007
Messages
1,078
Points
38
I tried to translate this on my mac, but I couldn't even figure out what language it was.
 
J

jk1

Active member
Member
Joined
Aug 31, 2006
Messages
44
Points
6
you look really really out of shape
 

Similar threads

SteelPhysique
Replies
0
Views
1
SteelPhysique
SteelPhysique
SweatLovin
Replies
0
Views
19
SweatLovin
SweatLovin
Top