• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

new question about fat burners

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 28, 2008
Messages
1,389
Points
38
i know they dont singe fat off like a miracle..but the energy they give you helps in the gym, so technically, fat burners work lol..and they make my grades better too! I have a question...I took lipo 6 from wally mart and it was amazing..200mg caffeine anhydrous..I was wondering if anyone knew of a better stimulant i could get that really makes you jittery..thanks
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
Have you checked your bodyfat lately? I mean, did them work for you?
 
The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 29, 2006
Messages
2,487
Points
38
Double the dose....
 
buzzkill44

buzzkill44

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jul 20, 2009
Messages
188
Points
16
ECA stack


best fat burner by far. go to walgreens and get bronkaid, no-doz, and baby aspirin. cheap and highly affective.
 
Justwonderin

Justwonderin

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Dec 22, 2009
Messages
86
Points
6
Double the dose....

creator, not gonna lie. you avatar pic scares me and kind of freaks me out. many may say i dont have room to talk but....just saying.

Well dont waste your time on lipo 6 black. i was up to 8 caps a day and could take a nap at anytime. they suck
 
The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 29, 2006
Messages
2,487
Points
38
creator, not gonna lie. you avatar pic scares me and kind of freaks me out. many may say i dont have room to talk but....just saying.

Well dont waste your time on lipo 6 black. i was up to 8 caps a day and could take a nap at anytime. they suck

I'm going to take that as a compliment. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Never tried the ECA stack, or any fat burner at that, but I hear it is a good choice. Anything that makes you want to move more than you would otherwise is a going to be beneficial in terms of fat loss.
 
Justwonderin

Justwonderin

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Dec 22, 2009
Messages
86
Points
6
I'm going to take that as a compliment. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Never tried the ECA stack, or any fat burner at that, but I hear it is a good choice. Anything that makes you want to move more than you would otherwise is a going to be beneficial in terms of fat loss.

Is that really you or just a random pic of someone else? well its just the face isn't tanned like the body and so it looks weird. I mean impressive figure :eclipsee_gold_cup: that goes w/ out saying. just sayin the picture is like super grin mask. anyways....whos goin out for drinks tonight. time to undue my first weeks worth of solid dieting!
 
The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 29, 2006
Messages
2,487
Points
38
Is that really you or just a random pic of someone else? well its just the face isn't tanned like the body and so it looks weird. I mean impressive figure :eclipsee_gold_cup: that goes w/ out saying. just sayin the picture is like super grin mask. anyways....whos goin out for drinks tonight. time to undue my first weeks worth of solid dieting!

haha thats me man. Right when I get done on stage the first thing I want to do is wipe all the oil and tan off my face.
 
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
best fat burner by far. go to walgreens and get bronkaid, no-doz, and baby aspirin. cheap and highly affective.

Baby asprin :rofl3: ... wouldnt expect that. Sounds interesting
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 28, 2008
Messages
1,389
Points
38
i feel like i've heard of eca stack..i'll look into it, and i can't find nodoz to save my fucking life....baby aspirin sounds like a no go...doubling the dose on lipo 6 (8 pills a day) sounds like a heart attack
 
buzzkill44

buzzkill44

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jul 20, 2009
Messages
188
Points
16
baby aspirin is a low dose aspirin. 81mg to be exact. most don't say baby aspirin it's just a term for low dose. if you have a walgreens they have caffeine pills there.
 

Similar threads

Top