• Welcome to MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums

Do you love bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in Bodybuilding, Fitness or building muscle? If so check out and join our bodybuilding forum! Musclemecca bodybuilding forums is one of the oldest and most popular bodybuilding, fitness forums! Some past members of Musclemecca include Phil Heath, Ronnie Coleman, Gregg Valentine and More! We have over a million bodybuilding videos, pictures and articles! We have many helpful bodybuilding enthusiasts to answer questions and give you advice on building muscle! See You In The Bodybuilding Forums!

• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding products. Do not sell any bodybuilding products through musclemecca bodybuilding forums.
    Musclemecca.com has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
Healthy adult males should have from one to nine nanograms per mL of GH in their blood.

New Quote Notifications

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin/MuscleMecca
Staff member
Staff
I have been working on a system that notifies members when someone quotes their posts. You can set this system to either send you a private message, an email or you can turn it off if you do not like it.

To change the settings go into your usercp, on the left side down a ways you will see General Settings. Click on it and scroll down always on the right/center you will see quote notifications. Click the box you want.

Hope you guys like this! I have been wanting this for some time here. I think it is useful to know when someone replies to your post specifically.

Thanks