• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

New Rambo Movie = 200+ Body Count

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,789
Points
63
Number of times I'll see this movie: 0
 
Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,789
Points
63
I saw the first Rambo movie and that was enough for me.

Sly Stallone can fuck off.
 
ryanbrown0087

ryanbrown0087

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
77
Points
6
man rambo is sweet, i cant wait to see this movie
 
high_five

high_five

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Nov 18, 2006
Messages
445
Points
16
i'll probably download it, but i'm not expecting very much.
 
Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,295
Points
38
One kill in the first movie, and it was self-defense.

:linedrunk:
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
im gonna see it in theaters, i love violent movies. :). heh. who'da thunk it?
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
I actually was led to believe there was less a body count than the 3rd one which was in the Guiness book of records for violence due to body count.

Reviews are saying this is more grittily, realisticly violent than the opening scenes of Saving Private Ryan.

It's been getting mixed reviews but I believe most are positive.

Depends what you go to the film expecting - it's a Rambo film. It makes genuine pointsd about the true atrocities of what's going on in Burma but it's still a Rambo film - you go to see it if you want to see arseholes getting their comeuppance in horrible graphic violent detail and get your pulse going!
 
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
I actually was led to believe there was less a body count than the 3rd one which was in the Guiness book of records for violence due to body count.

Reviews are saying this is more grittily, realisticly violent than the opening scenes of Saving Private Ryan.

It's been getting mixed reviews but I believe most are positive.

Depends what you go to the film expecting - it's a Rambo film. It makes genuine pointsd about the true atrocities of what's going on in Burma but it's still a Rambo film - you go to see it if you want to see arseholes getting their comeuppance in horrible graphic violent detail and get your pulse going!

That must be wrong...Hot Shots 2 has the highest body count ever...Atleast it said so when he was killing in a scene :dunnodude:
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Ill go watch it in movies.Then wait for DVD uncut version and buy it.
 
Palmetto

Palmetto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 16, 2006
Messages
1,083
Points
38
I'll prolly just download it illegally.
 
TJ

TJ

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
1,235
Points
38
It's no wonder Stallone endorsed McCain.
 
Prote

Prote

Active member
Member
Joined
Sep 24, 2007
Messages
32
Points
6
Has anybody seen it? What did you think?

I'm going to watch it when it comes to some nearby movie theater
 
Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Nov 28, 2006
Messages
1,735
Points
38
I just saw it last night, it sucked big time. I want my money back.
 
Top