• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

New Respected User - Maxmonzter

P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
Max, tells us your competition plans for 2009. I think this is your year to show everyone that you can compete with the big boys.
 
The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 29, 2006
Messages
2,487
Points
38
I just thought that this would be a good time to throw up this sweet pic from my roomies 21st

 
P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
Definitions of April fools on the Web:

* the first day of April which is celebrated by playing practical jokes
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
:rofl3:

Good one. Although just a practical joke this was a bit mean, but I lulzed anyways. Who is the real recipient of the status?

I am rooting for The Creator :spy:
 
P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
April Fools.

Sorry Max, don't meltdown.
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
:rofl3:

Good one. Although just a practical joke this was a bit mean, but I lulzed anyways. Who is the real recipient of the status?

I am rooting for The Creator :spy:

I respect The Creator.
 
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
Is that why you don't post pics because you get flamed?

just talking about general bs here, non bodybuilding related. well i post pics when i feel like it and also when i need advice

you sure want me to get angry or have a meltdown but i´m not that guy
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
denialandthecomingdatameltdown-1.jpg
 
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
oh well Ari,
aslong as your still got your V.I.P status buddy :2:
 
Top