• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

New site feature coming!

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
With all of the things that have happened in the last few days I thought it would be a good time to bring something positive to light at least for those in the USA who enjoy football.

Musclemecca will be adding an NFL forum! Keep an eye out for it after the Mr. Olympia!

If you like NFL and want to help let me know because we will need help with moderation, news, etc.
 
Last edited:
macedog24

macedog24

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 22, 2016
Messages
1,540
Points
48
Great news!! Should be fun!
 
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
Thanks, I think it's going to be huge!

Joe Pietaro will hopefully be contributing often! Joe knows his football!
 
Big Beef

Big Beef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 8, 2017
Messages
1,330
Points
63
Sweet! Big fan of football! Haven't got to watch as much pre-season as I've wanted to, but I try to catch up when I can. Glad to see your adding this forum
 
macedog24

macedog24

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 22, 2016
Messages
1,540
Points
48
Thanks, I think it's going to be huge!

Joe Pietaro will hopefully be contributing often! Joe knows his football!
Should be great! Looking forward to contributing.
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,523
Points
138
i don't know anything about football, but i will be happy to learn about!
 
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
Think you guys will like it!
 

Similar threads

GeneLifts
Replies
2
Views
292
GeneLifts
GeneLifts
GeneLifts
Replies
0
Views
131
GeneLifts
GeneLifts
E
Replies
2
Views
203
Mutant
Mutant
Jayne Scott
Replies
1
Views
305
Jayne Scott
Jayne Scott
Top