• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

New toys :)

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sorry Duality, I didn't see your post! Well, I should have since braaq quoted "your" post!

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I am aware of the mistake, but honestly who gives a shit? Don't be a spelling and grammar police. I am not writing a paper, just trying to get my point or comment out asap. :dunnodude:
Ok, back on subject......

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lol im not being graded here right YOUR over reacting. :keke:

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Geeze it was a joke.. I try and keep myself from doing it, it's starting to show up on my papers.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Geeze it was a joke.. I try and keep myself from doing it, it's starting to show up on my papers.
yea my g.f bitches at me when i do that, usually i do it to piss her off lol

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
yea my g.f bitches at me when i do that, usually i do it to piss her off lol

My grandma does it too :no:
I am a science major for a reason! :49:
I do have to get better at it though, I am working on it.

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Well for me I always keep a folding knife next to my wallet so if that moment where they ask me to get my wallet, im gonna be armed. I had my colt all the time back in the states cuase quite frankly I lived around mexicans and African Americans whom affliated with gangs alot hell even one of them got shot on my driveway. But police force have cleaned up the area within the last few years.

And for some whom have not been to america... real america where you can go to the store and catch a guy getting a blowjob from a hooker on the side of the building, gun shots in the distance, 3 different sets of sirens in the backround. and Be afraid cause you might catch a 10th of an ounze of metal in your body so someone can prove themselves.
All the while you got your ears peeled for oncoming foot steps and cars, feelign the grip of your gun from the outside of your t-shirt. THEN to maybe get shot the the store clerk cause he thinks you might rob him.

Fuck yea im packing heat everyday.