• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

New Victor Martinez Video

Joeb23

Joeb23

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jun 27, 2007
Messages
249
Points
16
I think he's gonna take it in 2009. That's why I'm following him with my videocamera as he prepares for it.

Is this video going to be for purchase? I would love to see how Vic really trains.
 
mike pulcinella

mike pulcinella

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Aug 30, 2008
Messages
113
Points
16
Is this video going to be for purchase? I would love to see how Vic really trains.

You can get it for FREE (with S&H, of course) from MHP!!

Go to maxperformance. com

Not sure when they are going to have it ready to ship so keep checking.
 
brendan

brendan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 6, 2007
Messages
1,389
Points
38
nice vid bro.thanx for sharing.
 
Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2007
Messages
3,475
Points
38
If you take out the stupid god damn commercials then it's awesome. I love Vic.
 
durantb

durantb

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jun 4, 2008
Messages
101
Points
18
I think they over did it with the commercial. Just a little bit
 
Top