• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

New Video Of Phil Heath!!

J

Jayce

Dbh53t 1

PHIL PART TWO
by Allan Donnelly

January 25, 2008

Has it already been a week? Guess so. As promised, FLEX correspondent Isaac Hinds caught up with Phil Heath once again, this time four weeks out from the Ironman Pro. Catch up with Phil as he trains and addresses the week's topics, including Victor Martinez's injury.

VIDEO - http://www.flexonline.com/videos/39

The big king

The big king

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
S..t, couldnt get to see the BACK!!

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
I got pissed when he didn't show the back:D

patdiddy

patdiddy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Glad to hear things are good for Phil. Cant wait to see him at the Iron Man.

ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
nice vid. cant wait to see him at the ironman. and i got disapointed when he did'nt show his back to, but i'm sure he's worked hard on it and that it will be awsome.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
hes saving his back for the show
good man, gonna surprise us all, congrats on the progression Phil!

MarkoB

MarkoB

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Great vid. Good luck at Iron Man

Pinhead

Pinhead

Man!!! I can't wait the Ironman pro...

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Oloz

Oloz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Awesome video, I thought it was very classy of phil when he talked about victor martinez being out of the arnold and his surgery. Can't wait to see how he looks at the Ironman.

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Great video. It's always great to get updates on Phil and he seems like not only one of the best young bodybuilders that we've seen in years but also one of the most dynamic and personable. It'd be great if I get to meet him at the AC this year as Flex did last year but either way, best of luck to him in these upcoming shows. I'm sure he won't disappoint.

P

Pioneer

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Awesome video, I thought it was very classy of phil when he talked about victor martinez being out of the arnold and his surgery. Can't wait to see how he looks at the Ironman.

Yea that was great, showed he's a true sportsman, has a great personality, he loves competition and wants to prove he's one of the best in the world. I have no doubt in my mind that if he keeps progressing the way that he has been that he will be the best in the world in 2 -3 years time. And I wouldn't be surprised if he beat Haney and Coleman's record. I guess its a bit too early to be talking about that but the progression he's made is astonishing. I hope he does well in all his competitions this year. Go Heath! :xyxthumbs:

robvandam420

robvandam420

He is looking good, can't wait for the show.

PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
cool video...wanted to see the back though :hhj:

TheGift

TheGift

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
only 19 days bro it'll be here before you know it

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
only 19 days bro it'll be here before you know it

How is everything looking so far? Hopefully your retaining the crazy size gains you made, if so the Ironman and ASC are a sure win as long as you bring your condition in like normal. Good luck, but I dont think you will need it :2:

J

juicyjuce

I would never have guessed 242lbs. In a couple of years (or at the rate he is going next year) when he is 260lbs. on stage he will have the look of a 280lb. bodybuilder.