• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

New York may ban smoking outside

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
We are inching closer and closer towards complete tobacco prohibition.

New York smoking ban may be taken outside

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2009/sep/15/new-york-smoking-ban-outside

Smokers in the "land of the free" are finding themselves increasingly less free to pursue their habit.

New York City officials are the latest to consider banning smoking in their parks and outside spaces – and where the US leads, the UK often follows.

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
We are inching closer and closer towards complete tobacco prohibition.

so true, you cant smoke in some places but you cant smoke outside either....whats the point of this? prohibit it once and for all.

Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
good news !!

only faggots smoke.

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
I don't care if people smoke, they can do it all they want... just not in public places.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Oloz

Oloz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Damn, they already pay 2.75 dollars in tax per pack

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
wait what?

you think smoking should be illegal?

No, thats exactly what im trying to say, its like you're free to decide whether smoke or not, but you cant do it anywhere, like legalizing drugs but prohibit selling them. :doh: thats absurd!!

Bhana

Bhana

lolz if smoking was illegal, the government would loose millions in tax a year.

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
everytime i walk past a smoker i contemplate kicking them in the fucking teeth

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Pickle.... i gotta ask why?

Damn, they already pay 2.75 dollars in tax per pack

I read this wrong i thought it said they already pay 2.75 per pack. I was going to say "whre do you live" i need to go buy about 1000 cartons and come back here and make a killing.

:49:

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
big ben, ofcourse id never do it, but as a non smoker having to walk past someone smoking on a walkpath or at the entrance of a mall i just feel violated. I have no trouble with people smoking but it frustrates me to no end when as a non smoker im stuck in a situation where i have to breathe in smokers shit. To me someone smoking near me is like kicking me in the face. Im all for people are free to do whatever they want as long as it doesnt violate another persons freedoms. But smokers deserve a room in every building or something where they can all goto smoke and die and not interfere with non smokers. A smoker smoking in public is just selfish and unconcious.

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
HAHA!
nelson-1.gif