• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Newest trends/supps in body building

sch

sch

Mr sch
Member
Joined
Nov 10, 2025
Messages
69
Points
8
I did a few AI searches on Google recently after searching a month ago and of course got all different fucked up results but here's the latest mainstream has for body building.

Nitrates from sources like broccoli

Carnitine Tartarate

NAD+

Gut health Probiotics

Micellular powder technology

Tonkat ali and Ashwhaghanda

The only thing new from my understanding is micellular powder and nitrates from vegetables.
I was interested (not I'm using it) in a supplement that assists healing and protein synthesis it was some special immune response stimulator.

And I think NAD helps but without the right conditions and fuel it's just another vitamin

I don't know whether Carnitine Tartarate is different from L-Carnitine in that it helps burn fat a little and makes lean (smaller) muscle. From the original AI search results I wanted to get it gave all these promises.

Feel free to get your own results 😂
 
  • Like
Reactions: Tiger Fitness

Similar threads

I
Replies
0
Views
156
ironlion-lab
I
I
Replies
0
Views
1K
ironlion-lab
I
I
Replies
0
Views
7K
ironlion-lab
I
Top