• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

News from the blade

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Very important news from dexter jackson

Be sure to go to my website starting tonight to checkout my new "Action Jackson" Corner! That's right! I'll be posting daily photos that won't be seen any where else while I'm on my 2 week tour in Europe! These pics won't be seen on any of my social media either! I'm taking off to Spain right now sitting right next to my brother @kevinlevrone! Sharing some good laughs and stories! Feels like the good ole days! Man I've missed this guy! @arnoldclassiceurope here we come! Are you guys ready for us?!!

www.builtbyblade.com

Wanna know where I'll be going in two weeks and where I'll be competing? Checkout the website! Might be your city! ???

5cc58f5f16a53f6c954f4849f1e235de-1.jpg

111kg

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Are they friends outside the bodybuilding world or just posing together because (I think) they are sponsored by the same company?

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Are they friends outside the bodybuilding world or just posing together because (I think) they are sponsored by the same company?
Talk posted a video of them on the plane and it looked like Dexter just wanted to be left alone at the time. Check it out under the 2016 Mr. O thread or at the mm YouTube channel.

C

cardinals27

I wonder if they hang out any outside of their bodybuilding stuff. It would be doll if they did

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
I think they're friends in real life too.

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think the are friends.