• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Next blast

jolter604

jolter604

Tren lube gives girls ass mass
Sponsor
Finishing up with
Test 750
Anavar pre workout 30mg

Reactions: Charlie, ArnoldS and TalkAdmin
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
What's going on now?

Reactions: Charlie, ArnoldS and TalkAdmin
jolter604

jolter604

Sponsor
Reactions: Charlie, ArnoldS, TalkAdmin and 1 other person
jolter604

jolter604

Sponsor
Dhb for sure

Reactions: Charlie, M4BTEAM, ArnoldS and 1 other person
M4BTEAM

M4BTEAM

MuscleMecca Sponsors
Sponsor
Bam a 30 week blast
@ 42 237 10% fat
Weeks 1-20
Omna 750
Week 1-10
Npp 400
Weeks
1-20
Eq 600
Week 10-20
Dhb 400
Oralsss
1-5
Superdrol 10mg
Anavar 30mg
Or just superdrol 20mg
But I love the anavar pumps!!!!
Adex. 5 e2d or e3d

Going for 10 pounds clean masd

Yea that’ll add more than 10, me I’d trade the NPP for tren at 300 a week. I love anavar too, I have a prop 100 & 50 anavar per ml called Anavart by Apex that is bat shit good for strength and pumped up fullness. At 43 if I ran this I would come out around 245 at sun 3-5 % that’s assuming your doing prep style eating and cardio. Solid run though, maybe trade the adex for a nolvadex/Provirion mix as well, keep the joints and lipids healthier. Good luck brother.

Reactions: Charlie, jolter604 and ArnoldS
Push50

Push50

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
What is Omna and sss

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!

Reactions: Charlie and TalkAdmin
jolter604

jolter604

Sponsor
Reactions: Charlie, Push50 and TalkAdmin
Charlie

Charlie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You guys know your shit. I'm just sitting back learning.

Reactions: jolter604

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
M4BTEAM

M4BTEAM

MuscleMecca Sponsors
Sponsor
Took a scoop of Hyde tonight before gym made me feel like I was on fire.
I. Am not gonna take this pre workout again went to check my blood pressure after gym.
Gonna check it again tomorrow off pre workout 20190911 192233
160 over 80
Isn’t terrible but it isn’t good especially if you’ve cooled off, PW once I’m cooled down my BP drops below my normal daily for a few hours. If your me gonna take all these drugs why take caffeine and lay waste to your muscle growth?

Reactions: KaiGold and TalkAdmin
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
160 over 80
Isn’t terrible but it isn’t good especially if you’ve cooled off, PW once I’m cooled down my BP drops below my normal daily for a few hours. If your me gonna take all these drugs why take caffeine and lay waste to your muscle growth?
It's really high but probably not too bad after a workout.

Reactions: M4BTEAM
P

pgcc604

Again I'm not picking on you guys but how damn long did you sit and write that cycle out? A 30-week cycle on three different drugs? It's totally not the optimal way to use antibiotics. If I was going to go on a 30-week cycle I would change drugs every 4 to 6 weeks. I wouldn't do a 30-week cycle under any circumstances but if I did I would never do the same drugs for 30 weeks. Some of you guys you kids scare the shit out of me and the reason is the internet when I started out when I was 16 back in '86 there was no internet. To get shit you had to join a bodybuilding gym and not only join it wasn't like the movies where you walked in and bought whatever you wanted and walked out You had to actually start training and training hard and have people see what you're doing before anyone will approach you with that or you before you could ask anybody about that and actually get something. It was so much better than because these guys would not sell the jerk offs who were 17 with 12-in arms. Now anybody can go on the internet and buy a bunch of shit It's not it's a great thing for the people that should be using these drugs but it's a horrible thing for like a 16-year-old who's just doing it to get a date.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

Push50

Push50

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Again I'm not picking on you guys but how damn long did you sit and write that cycle out? A 30-week cycle on three different drugs? It's totally not the optimal way to use antibiotics. If I was going to go on a 30-week cycle I would change drugs every 4 to 6 weeks. I wouldn't do a 30-week cycle under any circumstances but if I did I would never do the same drugs for 30 weeks. Some of you guys you kids scare the shit out of me and the reason is the internet when I started out when I was 16 back in '86 there was no internet. To get shit you had to join a bodybuilding gym and not only join it wasn't like the movies where you walked in and bought whatever you wanted and walked out You had to actually start training and training hard and have people see what you're doing before anyone will approach you with that or you before you could ask anybody about that and actually get something. It was so much better than because these guys would not sell the jerk offs who were 17 with 12-in arms. Now anybody can go on the internet and buy a bunch of shit It's not it's a great thing for the people that should be using these drugs but it's a horrible thing for like a 16-year-old who's just doing it to get a date.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

If you would read some of the addition entries he stated that he meant 20 weeks first of all. Secondly there are some aas that take 4-6 weeks before you will even see any results, deca being one of them. It is not unusual to run a 15-20 week cycle with the same aas, actually it is very common. The way most will do it is by starting with two of the three and add the additional in at 6-12 weeks. Additionally, they may opt to run an oral with two injectables to start with. Again this is very common when running deca. They may through dbol or anadrol in for the first 4-6 weeks till deca kicks in so they are seeing some gains. Just my 2cents.

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!

Reactions: jolter604 and TalkAdmin
jolter604

jolter604

Sponsor
Got some partial blood work yesterday for a job?

Here were my results on 200mg test a week and 2-3 doses of 12.5 aromasin a week

CHOLESTEROL

Your value

129 mg/dL

Standard range

dL

TRIGLYCERIDE

Your value

92 mg/dL

Standard range

dL

Note that if triglycerides (TG) are sufficiently high, then direct LDL (if

TG>1300 mg/dL) or HDL (if TG>2000 mg/dL) measurements may not be valid.

HDL

Your value

36 mg/dL

Standard range

>=40 mg/dL

LDL CALCULATED

Your value

75 mg/dL

Standard range

dL

CHOLESTEROL/HIGH DENSITY LIPOPROTEIN

Your value

Standard range

See LabNet for more information.

CHOLESTEROL, NON-HDL

Your value

93 mg/dL

Standard range

mg/dL

NonHDL targets are 30 mg/dL higher than LDL targets.

trt life

trt life